Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Hey Guys

So Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric have split up

Maybe thats why she didnt take a picture

I was really sad to hear about that :( Shame I saw see her under such an unfortunate circumstance. She did seem kinda sad yesterday.

Sidenote - I saw Gigi today and told her she needs to do VS. She said that she's trying!

post-31367-0-1446077253-03132_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys

So Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric have split up

Maybe thats why she didnt take a picture

I was really sad to hear about that :( Shame I saw see her under such an unfortunate circumstance. She did seem kinda sad yesterday.

Sidenote - I saw Gigi today and told her she needs to do VS. She said that she's trying!

post-83999-0-1446077261-55649_thumb.jpg

I know ME TOOO!

She always said the nicest things about Marko and they seemed so in love, even at the yatch party she attended with him.

I wonder what happened...In comment section of US Weekly and stuff, there's posts about how she said Marko cheated on her or something or her friend posted a comment.. I dont believe that but still.

If he did cheat on Adri...The world as we know it is over, because WHO THE FUCK would cheat on Adri..Theres no hope for the rest of us..and if its vice versa..shes gunna loose a lot of fans

I like that pic of you and Gigi Gab! Was she in heels or is she just an amazon?

Thanks! I like how the colors came out and the reflection in her glasses. And the height has more to do with me being 5'6.5" haha. I don't know what her height is. I think it's also the angle of the pic. She's not super duper tall in person

Also, does Adriana now have a chance with Orlando? Can you imagine?!

I like that pic of you and Gigi Gab! Was she in heels or is she just an amazon?

Thanks! I like how the colors came out and the reflection in her glasses. And the height has more to do with me being 5'6.5" haha. I don't know what her height is. I think it's also the angle of the pic. She's not super duper tall in person

Also, does Adriana now have a chance with Orlando? Can you imagine?!

Im starting to realllllllllly like Gigi..I do hope shes in VSFS this year

AH adri and orlando no...Eek mirandas sloppy seconds lol

AH adri and orlando no...Eek mirandas sloppy seconds lol

Hahaha I was totally joking. The thought of them as a couple makes me laugh  :rofl:  hahaha She'd be Flynn's step mom 

Hahaha I was totally joking. The thought of them as a couple makes me laugh  :rofl:  hahaha She'd be Flynn's step mom

Talk about awkward dinners and massive cat fights :rofl:

Umm.. Adriana could EASILY take Miranda. She has a good 3-5 inches on her, is more muscular, and boxes. Adriana could honestly beat the crap out of all the other angels probably.

Karlie is very much an exotic woman, and thus polarizing- I surmise that people either think she's one of a kind (like I do ) or they find her tallness to be excessive.  Her VS videos don't work.  I often think that night gowns and one pieces would work better for her as a lingerie model.

:heart:

post-40981-0-1446077263-30345_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446077263-32212_thumb.jpg

I like Cara and her

post-3761-0-1446077264-73267_thumb.jpg

attitude...

She gets the check, cashes the check, makes a couple snarky remarks as needed, and walks away with her head held high. Who cares if she got the job based on family connections. You'd be a fucking retard to not take a possible life upgrade like that... and for those of whom are still irky about it... I pray your friend or family member NEVER helps get you a job promotion. You wouldn't want to look like you just got the job because <_______> right?.... right....

Cara > Rest

wtb moar Cara at the VSFS

Can´t even explain how damn much I love this post. Seriously. Thank you.