Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I doubt Adriana would do SI now, same for Alessandra. They're cover girls and I don't think they will agree to do it unless a cover was guaranteed for them but it would have been nice in the early 00's or anywhere before 2008 when they became the top the Angels. The rest of the Angels don't really fit SI, IMO.

From the regular/fillers I would love to see Lais Ribeiro, Shaina Shaik, Toni Garrn,  & Martha Hunt doing SI but the one woman I think needs to become a SI bedfella is Elsa Hosk, it needs to happen and it needs to happen ASAP. 

Yes. I was thinking how great Elsa would be for SI. Especially with Sara in the fold. I agree about Lais, Toni, Shanina and Martha also.

Jourdan would be great in SI. She has a killer body. I was hoping Edita got in this year but that didn't happen.

If I was a VS Angel i would proceed to call my SI right now and start kissing their ass for a spot in their magazine next year. Lily has gotten more press in one week than she has in her three year run with VS

I totally agree--someone disagreed on this point earlier, but I'm pretty sure Lily had more prime time interviews in the last 48 hours than she has had for VS in upwards of 3 years. 

Also, VS seems to be creeping away from any cross-promotion; I mean if they even bothered to put Lily on their home page or had strategically Instagrammed/tweeted a picture of her today they would probably have gotten a big boost on their site traffic. SMH at their PR people. They blow prime opportunities to promote themselves and are then forced to artificially create public interest instead.

On another note, I would LOVE to see Elsa or Shanina in SI. I also think Barbara Palvin needs to get in on it if she ever wants to be relevant again.

^ The only thing VS managed to do was Instagram a picture of stick-thin Behati in a swimsuit today. That'll combat SI haha. If I was running that account I would be putting up all of Lily's previous swim pics on blast. Same for Sara.

If Candice gets onboard with SI, things could get very interesting....

Lily Aldridge is just as tiny as Candice! Honestly, Candice's face is a knockout. I'm sure she would make it work. Just strategic posing. At least she has a curvy shape and isn't as boxy as say Sara or Lily. She could also gain a little bit of weight for the shooting then lose it back for VS lol

And for those clamoring for Elsa to do SI, she is just as tiny as Candice too

However, I would die and go to heaven if Adriana did SI.

Except that would be like a step backwards for her at this point in her career unless she got the cover. That would be too hot though. Oil her up and throw her in some jungle. Boom. Success.

Yeah if Adriana ever did SI now it would have to be an automatic cover. Can you imagine it though? I'm just picturing how some of her shots would come out. Super hot.

Candice is good, but I don't know truthfully if I can see her in SI. Seeing her VS Swim pictures because there's been sooooo many over the years has just made me go seen enough of her in swimwear. I want Candice to continue to build up a HF career. Because she does it so well.

MissLima and I said a bunch of good names that could work for both SI and VS. Their names aren't too big so the exposure SI would give them is great.

I'm kind of shocked that VS hasn't jumped at all the free press opportunities they have with Lily getting the cover. I'm pretty sure I remember them giving a shout out to Marisa when she got her cover and was Angel at the same time. Weird.

I'm conflicted about Candice doing SI..because like Kevork said theyre are already enough swim suit pics of her with VS.

I would die if Shanina did SI, i mean shes a great model and it would have been very refreshing to see her.

(sidenote: Chrissy Teigen is NOT cute..I dont know what SI saw in her but I'd rather them pick Emily D for the cover or Kate Upton once again)

Behati has a solo meet and greet event on Tuesday. I will be attending so I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Methinks she might be getting the bra now. It's very rare that VS has a SOLO meet and greet for a model that isn't Adriana or Candice haha

I don't think Candice would get it twice in a row. No angel has ever done that, and I really don't think there is really any logical reason to give it to her again. Candice has pretty much peaked with VS at this point. Her only hopes of getting bigger are through other ventures (HF, SI, photobooks, editorials, covers, walking shows, etc).

But I really find it super super strange/random that they are doing a solo meet and greet with Behati in NYC. Other angels have had solo meet and greets, but it's usually always outside of NYC (save for Adriana and Candice). She isn't even launching a product or anything! Definitely could point to her getting the FB.

I don't dislike Behati...she just can have a bad attitude sometimes - she's very hit and miss. However, she's actually grown on me quite a lot this year.

Plus I honestly just wanna go to the event to ask her what her favorite Maroon 5 song is because I'm a huge M5 fan and dying to know lol

PS I can foresee Erin doing SI in the future. She totally has the look for it.

What about Magdalena Frackowiak for SI? I know she's not as well-known and has more high fashion background, but from her pictures I think she could easily transition to SI's style.

If Bregje can do SI, I think Magda can too. With the right styling she could definitely pull it off!