Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can't wait to see all the holiday pictures when they come out it looks like they will be really good this year, but DAMNNN they are still shooting for it lol.

All I want to know is who is going to be wearing the fb bra and were they plan on shooting the holiday commercial this year.

I think the shoots that had been done from mid this month-last week were the ones that usually come out around September, which is not the official catalogue. And then the ones being shot this and probably next week are the official Christmas ones for the December catalogue, which is why the FB was shot so late but still was one of the first shoots they did for the Xmas stuff. I don't know, maybe they just wanted to change things up.

Where is Adriana in the midst of all the Christmas stuff though? I don't believe Russell posted even one picture of her.

She did shoot. A lot. Not this week, but last week and the week before. There's just no set pics, but there was one of her and Behati, and a picture she posted on Twitter that she later deleted. But other than that, it was just people on set saying she was there. She'll probably shoot next week if this isn't the last week and what giselle up there said is true.

There is one picture of her, the one with Russell's niece/sister/a woman from his family

Are you talking about this one? Cause I know Russell had originally labeled it Adriana, when it was behati in the pic, then changed it:

Russell James @NomadRJ 23 Jul

Summer in NYC always means family dropping in to my shoots. My niece Hannah w @BeePrinsloo on set w… http://instagram.com/p/cHLMRLNwqw/

^That was 4 weeks ago, Claudia. Not Holiday. I believe.

She was talking about this:

post-3972-0-1446081079-10668_thumb.gif

FYI: Russell said yesterday was the last day of Holiday shooting.

Edit: Nevermind, this was July 23rd. The other one with his daughter was 4 weeks ago. I got confused:

post-3972-0-1446081079-11822_thumb.jpg

^I'm going to be getting them confused too. :D Seriously VS really does need to cut back on the blondes though foreal.

And thanks Gisellebach for the holiday pics. Lily looks amazing, I never been a big fan of hers but when it comes to the commercial and catalog work she really is one of the best if not the best.