Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Cara doesn't look like a footballers wife so there's a chance could be an Angel. I was being somewhat facetious about Cara being an Angel but the current regime over at VS would do something like that.

Bregje is very lovely and she has a banging body, her personality maybe not the best because she can be as boring as a plank of wood. Karlie to me isn't actually cute, some of her uber plain photos (ones outside of VS even), make her look like a chipmunk and not a cute one. Toni however I loved her in 2011, she was amazing, and then when the 2012 show came she became so forgettable and had an incredible lack of energy. Cara doesn't seem to be working with VS much now (she only did a PINK shoot back in November and that was it), so I don't think there's a chance of her becoming one since she's getting a rowdy reputation with her partying and they don't want girls like that. Shanina is a complete babe, I see some of her ads sometime on TV and I fall in love.

But that's probably all invalid because current VS logic is that if you're 24+ you go to PINK and if you're under 24 you go to the adult line.

Congrats to Karlie for becoming an angel. She may not have one of my fave body/face but I love her personality/walk and like I said before she adds something new to the current line up I just hope she doesn't become the new Chanel for VS.

And honestly I can't really see Lais or Bregje as angels they are pretty,have nice bodies,are good in the commercials/catalogs, and what not but they just lack that certain "wow" factor for me they always come off as boring or one dimensional kind of like Candice sometimes. I can see Barbara being and angel in the future(even though VS has been acting funny towards her lately) as well as Sara (but that voice<<<<), and probably Kate (but VS messed that up).

It's difficult for me to come up with my own, wholly self-interested version of 'sexy' with the current high profile talent that's around. I still like the 2005 roundup the best (Gisele, Karolina, Adriana, Ale A., AnnaBB) but they are now 'old horses'.

As for the current girls that model for VS, almost all of them are...lets say, for purposes of analogy...: fats and proteins. They are good in moderation and they 'spice' things up. But boring in excess.

These models can be used in some faculty. My 'dream angels' are now underlined. (they can actually speak English well and/or have discernible VS personalities, oh yeah!) The rest of the my list would be used sparingly. Out of these, Karlie, Anne, Hilary, and Edita know how to talk attractively. I'm not sure about Constance, Flavia, Behati, or Ginta, though.:

Karlie Kloss

Flavia de Oliveira

Lais ribeiro

Magdalena Frackowiak

Behati Prinsloo

Anne Vyalitsyna

Julia Stegner

Hilary Rhoda

Elsa Hosk

Constance Jablonski

Maryna Linchuk

Frida Gustavsson

Marloes Horst

Toni Garrn

Edita Vilkeviciute

Martha Streck

Dionni Tabbers

Caroline Winberg

Isabeli fontana

Ginta Lapina

Valerie van der graff

Aurelia Gliwski

Katsia Zingarevich

Needless to say, I have reservations of Karlie Kloss working for VS because that means the quality of her output is now destined to decline. A fun fact: Ginta Lapina is the 'it girl' for La Senza, which is also a Limited Brands company.

^

Yes, I've seen it. She worked for Pink for a short time. So did Aurelia. Then Marloes can into the Pink picture in 2011' or so (?) Then Elsa and Jessica Hart.

And now, it's Elsa.

----------

Why was track & dreamss banned? Since they were prolific posters on this thread, it would do to provide some closure.

^

Yes, I've seen it. She worked for Pink for a short time. So did Aurelia. Then Marloes can into the Pink picture in 2011' or so (?) Then Elsa and Jessica Hart.

And now, it's Elsa.

Magdalena also did a lot of work for PINK but out of these only Jessica and Elsa (and now Sara) hosted some events.

Can you elaborate? This is weird. I don't think that most posters who saw them post would see them as the same person. The content was different.

There was a moving conversation with both of them in AnaBBfan's Atheist thread- remember? You and others were there, too. Track/Dreamss were posting different things and had different personalities.

^ This is not the place to discuss this. It is also best if we did not get into too much detail as it is not something members need to know. Although the member(s) got banned I still prefer to give them some sort of respect. "They" are still humans after all.

What I will say is, if you are on forums long enough (like myself---damn I feel old! :cry:) you start to notice little things that are red flags. Most people would think the content was different but in fact they were not ;)

Wrong. As an admin, you should give an explanation and warning out of courtesy to the rest of the posters on this thread. There is nothing for you to hide. You can give this explanation with full respect to the banned persons.

So why were these two posters banned? A concise yet thorough explanation is enough.

^ This is not the place to discuss this. It is also best if we did not get into too much detail as it is not something members need to know. Although the member(s) got banned I still prefer to give them some sort of respect. They are still human after all.

What I will say is, if you are on forums long enough (like myself---damn I feel old! :cry:) you start to notice little things that are red flags. Most people would think the content was different but in fact they were not ;)

So I guess that's the explanation?