Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

All of us get annoyed when extreme Adriana fans get offended/upset about people making negative comments about Adriana. In fact, we make endless jokes about it. Why is it different when people make negative comments about Miranda? :laugh: is people being upset/offended when comments about miranda's tactics are made not the same damn thing as the idiots who cry when people say something negative things about Adriana?

live and let live. if you don't agree with someone, get over it and let them share their opinion anyway without drawing more attention to it by responding.

look at u... making sense and all

All of us get annoyed when extreme Adriana fans get offended/upset about people making negative comments about Adriana. In fact, we make endless jokes about it. Why is it different when people make negative comments about Miranda? :laugh: is people being upset/offended when comments about miranda's tactics are made not the same damn thing as the idiots who cry when people say something negative things about Adriana?

live and let live. if you don't agree with someone, get over it and let them share their opinion anyway without drawing more attention to it by responding.

I've never seen cherrybomb make anything but perfect sense, actually. :morning:

V.S. Angel/ Model Erin Heatherton is shooting for another Victoria's Secret Swim Campaign in St. Barts right now .....The photoshoots were extensively covered in the Daily Mail website....She has been there shooting for at least two days....

I know a couple of weeks earlier The VS Pink girls Sara Sampaio, Elsa Hosk and for some reason Magdalena Frackowiak ( I can't imagine her as a VS Pink girl....she looks so mature and serious and doesn't have that fun-loving sparkly attitude) were there shooting in St Barts as well...I know this because Sara tweeted about fying to St Barts for VS Pink and later posted photos with Elsa Hosk and RMS Beauty on her Instagram account and Magdalena Frackowiak also separately tweeted photos of her and The VS Team in St Barts ....

My question is ...Is Erin the only Angel/model from the VS Mainline flying to St Barts for this latest V.S. Swim Campaign or are the rest of the V.S. mainline models flying there the next couple of days as well?????

And WHEN are they releasing ALL those V.S. Swim photos from Turks and Caicos and Tulum, Mexico ????? Can't wait.....

A polka dot bikini has never looked go good! Erin Heatherton sizzles in playful look as she models Victoria's Secret swimwear in St Barts

http://www.dailymail...t-swimwear.html

Another hour, another (two) bikinis! Erin Heatherton has her pick of tiny two-pieces as she continues Victoria's Secret swimwear shoot

http://www.dailymail...wear-shoot.html

Is it me or or does Erin look like a clone of Candice in some theses pictures especially with those back arching poses.

V.S. Angel/ Model Erin Heatherton is shooting for another Victoria's Secret Swim Campaign in St. Barts right now .....The photoshoots were extensively covered in the Daily Mail website....She has been there shooting for at least two days....

I know a couple of weeks earlier The VS Pink girls Sara Sampaio, Elsa Hosk and for some reason Magdalena Frackowiak ( I can't imagine her as a VS Pink girl....she looks so mature and serious and doesn't have that fun-loving sparkly attitude) were there shooting in St Barts as well...I know this because Sara tweeted about fying to St Barts for VS Pink and later posted photos with Elsa Hosk and RMS Beauty on her Instagram account and Magdalena Frackowiak also separately tweeted photos of her and The VS Team in St Barts ....

My question is ...Is Erin the only Angel/model from the VS Mainline flying to St Barts for this latest V.S. Swim Campaign or are the rest of the V.S. mainline models flying there the next couple of days as well?????

And WHEN are they releasing ALL those V.S. Swim photos from Turks and Caicos and Tulum, Mexico ????? Can't wait.....

A polka dot bikini has never looked go good! Erin Heatherton sizzles in playful look as she models Victoria's Secret swimwear in St Barts

Another hour, another (two) bikinis! Erin Heatherton has her pick of tiny two-pieces as she continues Victoria's Secret swimwear shoot

Is it me or or does Erin look like a clone of Candice in some theses pictures especially with those back arching poses.

I don't see no resemblance to Candice at all. To me she is so much prettier than Candice. She reminds me more of Charlize Theron is some of the pictures, I think they could pass as sister.

I've never seen cherrybomb make anything but perfect sense, actually. :morning:

:hug:

I don't see no resemblance to Candice at all. To me she is so much prettier than Candice. She reminds me more of Charlize Theron is some of the pictures, I think they could pass as sister.

Erin looks nothing like Charlize to me but thats just my opinion and if some think people are to mean/hateful on BZ toward Miranda then they should really visit Just Jared and go on any Miranda post and look at the comments. :mellow:

Erin looks nothing like Charlize to me but thats just my opinion and if some think people are to mean/hateful on BZ toward Miranda then they should really visit Just Jared and go on any Miranda post and look at the comments. :mellow:

I was just reading some of the comments towards her on Just Jared. So bad. People are like you've never worn Mango. Who cares. She's a model it's her job to pose for brands and sell. Coming from a Miranda fan, I think people are entitled to their opinions. But sometimes I find the hate for Miranda a bit too much. So what she calls the paps, poses, wants attention etc. when it's a celeb no one cares. They all bloody call the paps. It's the way of the game. Like I said if it gives a model more attention good for her. I'm happy to see more of her.

I like Erin a lot better too, mostly because she doesn't look like an idiot & she seems to be a better spokesperson plus think her freckles are cute. I was a having a tough time with her when she was with Satan DiCaprio but now that is over we're cool again (Y)

I think Erin has an overall better package in comparison to Candice. Candice is more versatile but I find Erin more relatable and endearing.

Take a look at Erin's early editorial work and you will see how versatile she was. Back then she was such an amazing model. Now... well now she's a basic ass VS model. Shame really. :/

I like Erin a lot better too, mostly because she doesn't look like an idiot & she seems to be a better spokesperson...

Have you seen any of her recent interviews? A total hot mess. She seriously needs to consider booze up and popping a few Xanax before being going on any talk shows. Watching how nervous and how easily flusters she gets is painful to watch. I don't even like her and I feel bad for her! :(