Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

post-21861-0-1446080540-36487_thumb.png

Dear Diary: Miranda told me she teaches people "real life." She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to fuck with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you're beautiful. ~ Lindsay E

:rofl: The original Mean Girls

^ THIS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm going to add my two cents on the VS Drama 101

I think Lindsay does not hang out with anyone in her off time but she does seem to be civil with all the girls, or at least i haven't seen her with any of the girls

Adriana it's only close to Doutzen & Erin. She used to be close to Alessandra but i don't think they are anymore

Doutzen seems to like everyone & so does Lily

Lily is close to Erin, Miranda & Alessandra. Alessandra has been spotted with Miranda & Lily a couple of times but i think they're far from being friends

Erin, Behati, Lily & Candice are obviously all friends & i guess it has to do with the fact that they started doing VS at the same time & they're all almost the same age, which always help.

As for Miranda's attitude, i don't care if she fucking hates her job. She's getting paid to look pretty, happy, smile & sell me those panties, instead i want to slap her so she & her attitude are way out place IMO, specially in a Christmas shopping event which is like the happiest time of the year.

I know I'm going to catch SOOO much slack for this...but OH DON'T GIVE A DAMN

If I was Miranda I would feel awkward too standing with women who made their career and fame themselves instead of being know for who they were banging and their baby daddy was....

If I was Miranda I would feel awkward too standing with women who made their career and fame themselves instead of being know for who they were banging and their baby daddy was....

Yes, because making a career out of being pretty is so much more respectable. :pinch:

These are models, not brain surgeons. They are famous for frivolous reasons, the whole lot of them. This is coming from someone who really loves the fashion/modeling industry.

I find it raises the standard above the inconsequential chatter and prattle of dreamss the hoi polloi! post-11221-0-1446080541-59992_thumb.gif

:baronlamesign:

^Hey, you're the one who decided to get yourself involved... #Preach, no?

And can we all like/hate the models we choose and move on? There are sillier things we can argue over

^What, like who's the most popular?

post-11221-0-1446080542-48258_thumb.gif

These are models, not brain surgeons.

+1

Again there is nothing I really like about Miranda, but :laugh: come on. None of the VS angels have reason to feel insecure or awkward standing next to any of the other angels. Being a model in this industry is all about making your name known. I really doubt any of them lose sleep at night worrying about what it is that escalated their fame.

Oh no Adriana got two US gq covers and is such a well recognized Angel and she did it all on her own over the course of the 13 years she's been a VS model... I'm only famous because I married Orlando.

No. Even though I think there's some truth in what you (Lost_Soul) said about why she is as popular as she is now, it would be an opinion and is hardly relevant to what she thinks of herself. As we all know she thinks quite highly of herself.

I find it raises the standard above the inconsequential chatter and prattle of dreamss the hoi polloi! post-60503-0-1446080543-04618_thumb.gif

:baronlamesign:

^Hey, you're the one who decided to get yourself involved... #Preach, no?

And can we all like/hate the models we choose and move on? There are sillier things we can argue over

^What, like who's the most popular?

post-60503-0-1446080543-09179_thumb.gif

Admit defeat (or not) and call it a day! :neo2:

I wasn't claiming they were trying to be anything more than talking hangers...my point was only that Adriana, Ale, Doutzen and the likes of them (even Candice as much as I hate to admit it) all have worked themselves to the top on their own merit. They didn't ride someone's coattails to get there, they didn't all of a sudden become more famous than they were because of who they were sharing a bed with...all I was trying to say

Plus I didn't really mean she felt awkward of course she didn't...I was being sarcastic...oi

I wasn't claiming they were trying to be anything more than talking hangers...my point was only that Adriana, Ale, Doutzen and the likes of them (even Candice as much as I hate to admit it) all have worked themselves to the top on their own merit. They didn't ride someone's coattails to get there, they didn't all of a sudden become more famous than they were because of who they were sharing a bed with...all I was trying to say

Plus I didn't really mean she felt awkward of course she didn't...I was being sarcastic...oi

I totally understand what you mean.

My argument is that it doesn't matter. At all. You implied that the way Miranda came up is not as respectable as the other girls because they worked hard for it. Only they didn't. They were pretty enough to have VS and throngs of people like them. This is the modeling world. What matters is that people know your face and then your name.

post-2904-0-1446080545-37854_thumb.jpg

OT: He probably will not run or attempt to run again b/c: 1) He is not going to get the nomination 2) Even if he did get the nomination, he knows he has no chance of winning.

It will most likely be down to: Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie or Paul Ryan. Of the 4 only 2 has a shot: Jeb and Marco. They will probably go with Marco b/c they need Hispanic votes and the last name "Bush" doesn't ignite positive thoughts & emotions in most people's minds.

Anyway, back on topic...

The only Angels who are pals are Candi, Erin, Lily and Behati. Other than that, it is either neutral, indifferent, on polite/friendly terms or dislike.

I never said this about her cause I always thought I'd get attacked because everyone is obsessed with her, but that's how I always felt about Gisele. I know she worked hard and all but the Leo relationship really boosted her career.

Gisele was already established and a favorite of many designers and editors by the time she started dating Leo though. While she might not have been as recognized throughout entertainment outlets, her career would have been successful regardless of him.

Yes but Miranda had her contract with VS already when she started dating Orlando. So the same cold be said for her. While like you said Gisele would have had a great career none the less it still helped cement her in the industry.

Yeah I've seen that ^ great walk that's for sure. Incredible body too.

Not too sure I think Miranda kinda got snapped up beginning of 07. And then her and Orlando started dating around end of 07 early 08. Can't really remember.

Sorry you must forgive me for being defensive of Miranda. Girl is a national treasure here in Oz lol.

Adriana's back. And haters gon hate.

^What? Adriana's "back"? Again? She's "back" more often than a f**king boomerang. The only reason "haters gon hate (sic)" is due to inane comments like this.

Being "back" implies that she was gone for at least 1 bloody minute which users of this forum will be aware doesn't ever happen. Professionally, sure, she had a baby and has returned to her job. So has Lily (she's back!), so did Alessandra (she's back!), so did Miranda last year (she was back!), so did Adriana before (she's back twice!), so did Heidi (back back back!). Candice went outside for some fresh air but has reentered the room again (she's back!). I've not posted on here for a few pages (I'm back!), and haters gon hate...

I love Adriana but I think I love you more. :nicole: