Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't like the video at all, Candice needs to go & get a burger, she looks too skinny especially in the escenes where they show her from the back & she's trying way too hard & instead of sexy she looks like hoochie & yeah all that fake tan/oil is gross

• 2 weeks later...

I guess VS realized how horrible their Swim catalogue cover it was because i got the catalogue on my mail today & it has a different cover, it is still Candice doing her hookier-ish face but it's a completely different picture, I'll post a picture if no one else does. The inside of the catalogue is exactly the same.

^ It might be a different volume.

Nope, it's the exact same catalogue, it even says Swim 2012 Volume I too, & all the pages inside are exactly the same. Just a different cover

Are you new to getting the catalogs on a regular basis? VS always releases multiple covers of the swim volumes. For example in 2010 Rosie got the Volume 1, Number 1 cover and Lindsay got the Volume 1, Number 2 cover. Both catalogs were exactly the same inside.

post-100-0-1446080133-22077_thumb.jpg

They've been doing the alternate cover thing for years, and they do it for most of their catalogs. Like PinkCouture said, you just got an alternate cover. It doesn't have anything to do with VS realizing anything is "horrible." They just like to waste paper. If they got rid of all the alternate covers, then there would only be around 60 catalogs a year instead of close to 100.

Is it just me or is VS tweeting a lot about Jasmine Tookes these days? Are they getting tired of Lais already?

Jasmine > Lais.

Both covers are horrible anyways :ninja: but yeah, I'm new with the catalogues so whatever

Lais is the token girl for the Valentine's Day campaign so i guess she's not going anywhere & she also shot for the summer line with the other Angels in Miami.