Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

maybe that is why you understand her, cuz you probably speak the same as her.
^Oh Jade** - you are always great value!!! :hehe: Maybe you'd have been best to work out what languages they speak in both Venezuela and Brasil before posting..? :pinch:

What are you talking about Baron? Here in Venezuela we speak portuguese! In fact everyone in South America does it ... We're all brazilians now!

:Dinah:

Well, of course you're not going to understand Adriana. You all hate her so much, you take any and every opportunity to say something negative about her as if your life depended on it. I wouldn't understand her either if that were the case. :laugh:

But I agree with the last sentence of Pheno's statement. And I think if her accent or language situation (which is being so exaggerated) was such a problem they would've cut her ass (and Ale's) a long time ago instead of giving them the events and TV appearances where they have to open their mouths the most.

What are you talking about Baron? Here in Venezuela we speak portuguese! In fact everyone in South America does it ... We're all brazilians now!
^Well I don't know about you - but MY Spanish forebears didn't rape and pillage an entire continent - and wipe out an indigenous population - just so everybody could end up speaking bloody Portuguese!?!? :wacko::laugh:
Well, of course you're not going to understand Adriana. You all hate her so much, you take any and every opportunity to say something negative about her as if your life depended on it. I wouldn't understand her either if that were the case. :laugh:
^Whilst that's probably true ( :shifty: ), with the greatest respect it's exactly the same thing (just in the opposite "positive" manner instead) for you Lima fans... She could be speaking in flaming Klingon and you'd all say it was perfectly understandable, not to mention super-sexy!

And to be honest, I'd have no idea Ale wasn't from the US if I didn't already know...

Haha, I'm the first one to make fun of Adriana after her interviews. I'm not even going to lie. But to say that you can't understand her, I think, is just a little too much. I think Ale sounds like a stoned surfer dude. Sometimes she sounds French. But maybe that's just me.

I can not decide if Adriana speaks English well because mine too is not the best lol :ninja: :D

Perhaps you are right :yes: but I do not give a fuck if they speak English well or not, are probably a disaster, but that is not important to me :dontgetit: I really have seen interviews with Adriana and do not like to hear English, I actually like it is very quiet because I hate her teeth lool :D But with her mouth closed, it's so beautiful I can not resist :sex: :D The fact that they know speak English can also be important, but the more important model is the image of the model. I like to see a model with a good body and good face, the face of Adriana that sells, not his voice ...

And Candice is always the same poses? but I also do not care about it :dontgetit: she is so well that she could do for me always the same poses :p What is important for me in a model for others may not :)

^Oh Jade** - you are always great value!!! :hehe: Maybe you'd have been best to work out what languages they speak in both Venezuela and Brasil before posting..? :pinch:

I know that in venezuela you speak spanish, and in Brazil you speak portuguese and I was not talking about that.

I was talking about English. I was referring that they probably speak English the same, since English is not the first language. Maybe that is why she could understand Adri. I speak spanish too I am from Colombia, and I still don't understand a word coming from adri mouth. she makes my ear bleed.

I don't hate Adriana, I dislike her fans. Look, every single model has something negative about her, -every- model. What bothers me are those select groups of fans, (and I can think of at least two other models whose fans infuriate me without even trying); anyways it's those fans that refuse to accept anything negative said about their favorite model. Jesus, accept that Adriana's accent is getting worse, that Candice is losing to much weight, that Alessandra's ears are to big and that her weight is a goddamn yo-yo that hopefully seems to be balancing. Accept that Bar is not the best model in the world and will never work for VS, accept that people are not all going to share the same opinion.

My point was and remains this; that Adriana, based on how long she's been taking speech lessons, and how long she's been working with an American company, promoting American products should be speaking much more clearly. But in fact if you listen to earlier interviews in her career her voice was clearer, and her English much more understandable, she's getting worse from year to year. Candice just comes across as an airhead to me, end of story. Neither, based on what I've stated make great spokesmodels. However because VS in it's infinitesimal wisdom has decided that Adriana is a marketable face/name, (possibly more to do with the fact that her body while not ideal is much more marketable then the exceptionally petite girls, (think of Tyra, Heidi and their body types as well)) then we all have to deal with the fact that she can barely speak English for shit.

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Adri fan's are annoying and crazy. Everything she does is perfect. they get mad for any little negative thing they said about her. "Her English is understable" "her teeth are perfect" wtf is that, that is not true. I'll bet that her fans thing her shit and fart don't stink. NOBODY IS PERFECT. Not even my favorite model/actress/actor/singers.

I repeat, I don't hate Adriana, I'm not her biggest fan but I don't hate her. I don't think she's the greatest model in the world, but I don't hate her. It's the fans that have turned me off of her more then anything. Just because you see the words hate Adriana don't block out the first half of that statement. Jesus, the fact that I very plainly said it and you still jump on the 'you hate Adriana so everything she does is wrong in your eyes' is exactly why I will not be a fan of the girl. Stop being so blind and righteously defending something without taking into consideration that all models have flaws, and all people have different opinions on said flaws.

They only angel I can't stand is Candice :yuckky: . She’s worst the angel of them all! She makes me want to throw away everything I have that’s from VS away. she water VS down! Why let someone that looks like playboy material or less model your clothes? She’s not even model material :ninja: Yall may diss adri but she looks like a model unlike someone else. VS FIRE HER!!!! :evil:

can we stop with the Lima fans are annoying already???? Its getting kinda old at this point, your making more of "us" fans than anything, and THAT is ANNOYING. I Dont think Lima is a God, i DONT think she is Perfect, i DONT think everything she does is magic, I Simply Like her, and am a Fan, nothing more nothing less. I'm more than Vocal when i dont like an outfit or a Pose, but I See NO point in the constant negativity. I CANT STAND Candice, but I will NOT go to her thread and simply bash because I Respect her Fans, and DONT see the point in nit picking.

^This isn't Adriana's thread! :whistle::hehe:

I know that in venezuela you speak spanish, and in Brazil you speak portuguese and I was not talking about that.

I was talking about English. I was referring that they probably speak English the same, since English is not the first language. Maybe that is why she could understand Adri. I speak spanish too I am from Colombia, and I still don't understand a word coming from adri mouth. she makes my ear bleed.

^Well in that case then your comment makes zero sense!

Are you saying that all 'non-first-language' english-speakers - no matter where on earth they're from - can magically understand each other (+ Adriana) when they attempt english then? But don't you fall under that category too..? post-11221-0-1446078147-27855_thumb.gif Oh well, I tried to help!

can we stop with the Lima fans are annoying already???? Its getting kinda old at this point, your making more of "us" fans than anything, and THAT is ANNOYING. I Dont think Lima is a God, i DONT think she is Perfect, i DONT think everything she does is magic, I Simply Like her, and am a Fan, nothing more nothing less. I'm more than Vocal when i dont like an outfit or a Pose, but I See NO point in the constant negativity. I CANT STAND Candice, but I will NOT go to her thread and simply bash because I Respect her Fans, and DONT see the point in nit picking.

I know this is off-topic, but is your caps lock and/or shift key malfunctioning? :blink:

On topic... I don't pay so much attention to Lima that I could tell whether her English has gone down-hill, but I think you have to wonder what VS thinks about the accents of models like Adri and Ale since the company has so obviously now put an emphasis on hiring models whose native language is English (wait, is Candice's native language English?). That said, I don't mind Candice and on a lot of websites I go to, it used to be all about Adri and Marisa, now it's all Candice, Candice, Candice, so she seems popular with non-fashion folk.

Nope its NOT, but still you see the "senseless" bashing, lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ahhhhhhhhh well, does that mean i can come here and berate Candice :evil: , ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but i cant because i respect the FANS :p
^Talisa just has, quite majorly!!! Plus CrazyGEN wasn't 100% complementary either... And it all seems quite quiet on the Candice Appreciation Society front... No tantrums yet! :p

Oh - no - wait... Here they come now: post-11221-0-1446078152-77638_thumb.gif

I know this is off-topic, but is your caps lock and/or shift key malfunctioning? :blink:

I use it to make my point, my apologies, if it offends

Nope its NOT, but still you see the "senseless" bashing, lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ahhhhhhhhh well, does that mean i can come here and berate Candice :evil: , ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but i cant because i respect the FANS :p
^Talisa just has, quite majorly!!! Plus CrazyGEN wasn't 100% complementary either... And it all seems quite quiet on the Candice Appreciation Society front... No tantrums yet! :p

Oh - no - wait... Here they come now: post-35528-0-1446078155-60491_thumb.gif

BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :laugh:

.... People you bring me great humor in the morning (btw I should be sleeping now but I'm not, slowly starting to pick up the sleeping habits of a Meth head WITHOUT taking Meth lol)

So many lolz to be had. /mustholdtongue

/dies (Runs off to chowchow with Baron on msn and roflz)

Oh for f*cks sake if the bloody behavior doesn't describe you you're obviously not one of the bloody fanatics who irritates me. Not all of her fans are like that, but there seems to be quite a few. Though based on the above statement I do have to wonder.

Just saying..

I'm a fan of Adriana and I don't think her english is good!and I agree she should improve it as she is a very important face for VS. But some people just can't speak other languages!they don't have the ability too...they can do it in a basic sense but not fluently!I think that's the case since she lives in the US for many years and still didn't improve that much...

But there are some things here that are really mean!well but everyone has its lovers and haters!

The thing is...she doesn't speak well, but...WE CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SAYS!come on!!!we can see there are a lot of mistakes there sometimes but seriously!of course if you have to do an effort to understand that's not good but you know what?VS should be the one to care about its image and it doesn't so...