Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They updated their page after Heidi announced she quit, so I doubt they're going to remove them soon. (Cue to VS removing them within the next five days and contradicting me, again).

They made Marisa disappear before while they were calling it quits and using her non-compete clause renegotiating her contract, so if they wanted them gone, they'd be gone. Obviously, they don't.

Adriana Lima- even though her looks change, she's great for VS.

Alessandra Ambrosio- she improves a lot, she looks great for VS.

Heidi Klum- Last time I checked she said she hanged up her wings meaning she's no longer an angel.

Miranda Kerr- she's so adorable and versatile that she can model for anything!

Doutzen Kroes- best body hands down! I thought Tyra would be the last VS model with meat on her bones.

Behati Prinsloo (PINK Angel) - pink yeah. She doesn't have sex appeal for VS lingerie.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley- great for VS.

Chanel Iman- no sex appeal at all. She rules high fashion, though.

Candice Swanepoel- you all can call me mean but, no versatility at all. She's pretty, but not for fashion. VS saved her that's all.

Brooklyn Decker- Yes!!!

Gracie Carvalho- sexy but boring and forgettable.

Erin Heatherton- amazing for VS!!

Lindsay Ellingson- amazing.

Emanuela De Paula- she needs to take Chanel's spot! What's wrong with VS?

Lily Aldridge- pretty and forgettable.

Thanks for the videos Siemgi ;)

I love to see Candice and Adriana :drool:

To me Candice is the best model for victoria secret, better body, more sensual, beautiful in lingerie, swim, what else? :drool:

And adriana? too beautiful! that eyes... ohhhh and lips? everything is :sex: lol

My issue with both of them... every time they open their mouth. :idk: Being a spokesmodel for a company isn't' just being pretty, you need to be able to do more then twirl your hair and look like an airhead. teehee, teehee. Now all we need is a wad of bubble gum and a few bubbles that you pop and swallow.. and you've got the epitome of a ditz. Candice also needs to learn more then four poses. Adriana needs to learn that facing your body directly towards the camera when you're a little bit thicker through the midsection isn't flattering. 3/4 degree angles baby.

Well, at least they aren't as depressing as Lily A. This girls sounds sad even when she's cheerful. Pair that with a weird looking mouth and a flower girl attitude on the runway... I don't get it, her boyfriend isn't even famous enough to compensate.

My issue with both of them... every time they open their mouth. :idk: Being a spokesmodel for a company isn't' just being pretty, you need to be able to do more then twirl your hair and look like an airhead. teehee, teehee. Now all we need is a wad of bubble gum and a few bubbles that you pop and swallow.. and you've got the epitome of a ditz. Candice also needs to learn more then four poses. Adriana needs to learn that facing your body directly towards the camera when you're a little bit thicker through the midsection isn't flattering. 3/4 degree angles baby.

at least you could understand what candice say. she's not smart at all. she reminds me of jessica simpson. I wonder if candice know if tuna is fish.

adriana can't speak at all, she's a mess. I can not understand any word coming from her mouth, she should at least bother and try to learn to speak the language since she is the main model now.

At least Adriana knows what the hell she is talking about when she does PR, she always knows what she is promoting, but yes, english is not her strongest point, as well as Alessandra ... Candice on the other hand, she's there just 'cuz she's pretty, because she is a bad bad baaad spokewoman & i still can't get over her monologue thing in the show >.<

Erin is their best girl now. Good spokewoman + hot = WIN! :heart:

At least Adriana knows what the hell she is talking about when she does PR, she always knows what she is promoting, but yes, english is not her strongest point, as well as Alessandra ... Candice on the other hand, she's there just 'cuz she's pretty, because she is a bad bad baaad spokewoman & i still can't get over her monologue thing in the show >.<

Erin is their best girl now. Good spokewoman + hot = WIN! :heart:

Alessandra to is losing her accent, she is sounds more N.American the S.

Adriana accent is getting heavier each year.

Candice is just annoying :ninja:

Pheno you mean these? Dahlin she has FIVE rinse and or repeat poses, not four lol

candice.jpg

1. Over the shoulder look at my arse

2. Head canted to the side ie the broken neck (Rosie LOVES this pose)

3. Looking into camera, one or both arms lifted to her head.

4. Twirling hair and or touching mouth (easily the most done pose. Tee Hee!)

5. Looking straight ahead, jutting hip to the side.

image2zk.jpgimage1iz.jpg

TEE HEE! (/stares)

Sometimes she mixes it up with the over the shoulder twirl hair AND touch mouth thing. LE GASP! It's what I'd like to call the triple "uber sexi" look TEE HEE PURRRR

My rebuttal, Adriana 'may know' what she's talking about, but no matter how much she knows, if we can't understand her it doesn't mean anything. We may be able to understand what Candice says but if she has nothing pertinent to say except umm, and I like the lingerie then it doesn't mean anything either. Both are horrible spokemodels in their own right. Take it or leave it, but that's my opinion on both girls. I'm not commenting on the other models at this point because I just got off work and I truly don't give a damn.

it doesn't matter if adri know what she's talking about, because you could still not understand what she's saying. I did not notice that adri knows what she's talking about since I don't understand a word coming from her mouth. is pretty much the same thing. she should put more effort an her english, it look like Ale is getting a little better with her english, is still bad but is better than when she started.

Im not even a native english speaker & can understand all that Adriana says :blink: she doesn't have the best english but you can understand what she say, which is why VS keeps sending her to do interviews & PR ... But you both have alway disliked her so you probably just don't give a shit about what she says & just don't pay attention & that is a whole different thing

Im not even a native english speaker & can understand all that Adriana says :blink: she doesn't have the best english but you can understand what she say, which is why VS keeps sending her to do interviews & PR ... But you both have alway disliked her so you probably just don't give a shit about what she says & just don't pay attention & that is a whole different thing
We shouldn't have to pay attention to understand. That's why she is a bad spokesperson. Alessandra, Heidi, Gisele and so on all speak English rather understandably, why doesn't Adriana make such an effort when she has had the same help and the same target audience? If she were a newcomer, I'd understand, but she's in her 13th (!) year for the brand.

I don't hate Adriana, I dislike her fans. Look, every single model has something negative about her, -every- model. What bothers me are those select groups of fans, (and I can think of at least two other models whose fans infuriate me without even trying); anyways it's those fans that refuse to accept anything negative said about their favorite model. Jesus, accept that Adriana's accent is getting worse, that Candice is losing to much weight, that Alessandra's ears are to big and that her weight is a goddamn yo-yo that hopefully seems to be balancing. Accept that Bar is not the best model in the world and will never work for VS, accept that people are not all going to share the same opinion.

My point was and remains this; that Adriana, based on how long she's been taking speech lessons, and how long she's been working with an American company, promoting American products should be speaking much more clearly. But in fact if you listen to earlier interviews in her career her voice was clearer, and her English much more understandable, she's getting worse from year to year. Candice just comes across as an airhead to me, end of story. Neither, based on what I've stated make great spokesmodels. However because VS in it's infinitesimal wisdom has decided that Adriana is a marketable face/name, (possibly more to do with the fact that her body while not ideal is much more marketable then the exceptionally petite girls, (think of Tyra, Heidi and their body types as well)) then we all have to deal with the fact that she can barely speak English for shit.