Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Jourdan, Sessilee, and Joan didn't make the show.

Credit: People on tFS who have the list.

I'll be pissed off if Aminata made it because she looked a hot ass mess at castings. Like, you're going to castings... brush your hair!

WHAT THE FLYING *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*? All three of those girls are amazing. :blink:

Anyone else feel that there's just too many blonds in that commercial? I mean they're starting to blend into each other... even Adriana was a lovely shade of blond lol

Aside from Chanel who looked much to my surprise amazing, Erin was the only one who stood out in any way shape or form, and considering the amount of blonds that was some kind of feat. VS really needs more dark hair beauties.... pssst Michea go go?

I wholeheartedly agree with you on the too many blonds. I could've done without Katsia (who pretty much did nothing but add blondness to the commercial, in all honesty).

+1

The only thing they showed about Katsia was her breast & a little bit of hair, she was totally useless in this commercial :ninja: Where is Lily? She was there too, she's a little bit boring but at least she's not blond

So ... Now that Isabeli Fontana is shooting like crazy for VS again i think they should put her in commercials again :whistle:

What? She is? Since when? This is brand new information to me. :blink:

She's shooting a lot for VS, she shot lingerie, clothing & swim ... She was in Tulum this week shooting VS again :drool:

As for castings ... Im happy Sessile didn't make it because i don't like her, but Jordan & Joan are amazing! & they are both a lot better than Aminata :ninja:

Erin looks the best in the commercial, I'll go gay for her anytime. She stood up the most of all the blonds.

Chanel and Katsia looks pretty. Is lily in the commercial did not see her at all. Candice looks the same as always. Adri that hair color does not look favor her needs to dye her black again.

UM.... :huh:

Indian model Monikangana Dutta chosen as Victorias Secret angel

Monikangana Dutta, an Indian model and actress, has been chosen by Victorias Secret as one of their six angels to shoot for their world famous lingerie brand in Milan, according to media reports.

Monikangana will be the first Indian to model for the prestigious brand. With Klum quitting, Victoria is left with just five main angels: Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr. Monikangana is the sixth lucky one .

Source: Warhol tfs

Also here:

http://wonderwoman.intoday.in/wonderwoman/...ret-belles.html

http://news.indiamicrofinance.com/monikang...secret-2701823/

http://www.digitalspy.com/bollywood/news/a...ershadowed.html

http://www.indianexpress.com/comments/guza...6;./705134/

http://www.vip-chicks.de/monikangana-dutta...cret-12541.html

286280479855113c5ec3.jpg

moni.jpg

monikanganaduttanewsupe.jpg

It's not true.

Remember everyone who shoots for VS is an angel now according to the press. They aren't signing any new angels at this point, the last signed Angel was Doutzen.

I'm pretty much going to assume the same thing. (Y)

But I must say, she looks very beautiful in that orange bikini picture. :whistle:

It'd be one thing if it was just the news saying these things, however the woman herself has made a statement about it.

"It has been my fantasy to be a Victoria's Secret model. So, it's a dream come true. I think every female model wants to achieve this feat. It's a big achievement since I will represent the brand throughout the world," Moni said.

So maybe there is something to it after all? She may not be an Angel, but she's been picked up in some way, that or the woman is lying through her teeth to the entire world? I don't think so. Personally I'd love to see her model, she's stunning!

Yeah I think she just shot for them or something.

The aussie press made the same thing about Jessica Hart and she only shot a couple of things for VS.

I mean there could be a chance she will be in the show if she went to casting and got booked. But it doesnt mean she will be an Angel. But the press see everyone as Angels.

maybe they would end up with 9 if they removed behati also.
^They'd also end up with 8 if they then got rid of Adriana. We'd have one less member if they got rid of you. And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle... :ninja: This isn't wish fulfilment or What If? scenarios - there's (currently) no evidence to suggest Behati's position is in question as she's been in all the press releases for the show.

That, my dear friend, has me laughing so hard :ddr::ddr: and I can NOT stop laughing!! I just absolutely :heart::heart: you!