Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

That was a low blow, even for you my good man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did not say he initiated the engagement, nor did I mention the seven children the two had produced whilst caught in the deepest pangs of love. I would say that I had been remarkably subtle.

I want to move to Denmark.

I just thought I'd put that out there because I really have nothing else to say, and I also have no life. Almost. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you unaware that Sir Blur crafts out his fortunate existence in Denmark? And I hear he is already betrothed to one Kathy Bates.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You may have heard that my real name is Norman, but that doesn't mean that I am related in one way or another, to Kathy (yuckky). Miss Francesca, you are very welcome.

PS. I do not use this thread for pipperary purposes, I just enjoy writing real English sentences sometimes. Plus, the action in here motherfucking rulez!

That was a low blow, even for you my good man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did not say he initiated the engagement, nor did I mention the seven children the two had produced whilst caught in the deepest pangs of love. I would say that I had been remarkably subtle.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And that my good man is an image that I could have lived without.

This thread is terrible, mainly because people don't post with the intention of maintaining their intelligibility. Practicality should be used in whatever you say, write or type. NOT some posh English.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are more than free to leave.

Why is it that the English pronounce "english" inglish? It seems strange to me that the English cannot pronounce their own language properly. Now repeat after me:

The life of the wife is ended by the knife

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do be quiet. English pronounciation has evolved over many centuries and no explanation can be offered for many of the eccentricities found therein.

They pronounce "-ife" as -oife

Quite weird really.

And those bloomin' scousers! One wonders what they are saying half the time, assuming that they aren't drunk. Although I am a Liverpool supporter, I am terribly afraid of hearing them talk. It is just too much for me.

Why is it that the English pronounce "english" inglish? It seems strange to me that the English cannot pronounce their own language properly. Now repeat after me:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do be quiet. English pronounciation has evolved over many centuries and no explanation can be offered for many of the eccentricities found therein.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean to say that it evolved to the point where you pronounced the word diffeerently to how it was spelt? That might explain all the funny town names you have over there.

They pronounce "-ife" as -oife

Quite weird really.

And those bloomin' scousers! One wonders what they are saying half the time, assuming that they aren't drunk. Although I am a Liverpool supporter, I am terribly afraid of hearing them talk. It is just too much for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One should never travel to Liverpool without an armed transport of at least seven huge Germans all called "Hanz". That is their only weakness.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean to say that it evolved to the point where you pronounced the word diffeerently to how it was spelt? That might explain all the funny town names you have over there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. And your frankly disturbing error pains me. Perhaps a dictionary would be appropriate for every one of your posts.

Like the English, those errors are only there to keep those, such as yourself, entertained. It is merely a guise to have you believe I am human in every respect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do not plagiarize my own witticisms. Perhaps you could study the work of Wilde, Shakespeare, Gervais...then you could counter every post.