Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

That is the beauty of the quote feature. You are permanently stained. Also, one man band, I wish I was half as cool as you. You are my idol. I want to be your sidekick, like Robin but not nearly as camp. Well, maybe just a little bit camp.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Such technological foreplay is not beyond you, I am sure...

And Chicken, NO SMILIES.

Any such activities will conclude with a tirade of lofty insults from me.

That is the beauty of the quote feature. You are permanently stained. Also, one man band, I wish I was half as cool as you. You are my idol. I want to be your sidekick, like Robin but not nearly as camp. Well, maybe just a little bit camp.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Such technological foreplay is not beyond you, I am sure...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually it is. What kind of a person do you think I am? For the fourth time today I am forced to shake my head at you.

Although I'll admit, I applaud the use of the word "foreplay."

Such lack of any attempt at proper speech can only mean one thing, I'm afraid old boy - you are, in fact, clinically unable to type anything that doesn't include a smilie or pointless abbreviation/nerd speak. Then again, not everyone was going to be up to the challenge.

Such lack of any attempt at proper speech can only mean one thing, I'm afraid old boy - you are, in fact, clinically unable to type anything that doesn't include a smilie or pointless abbreviation/nerd speak. Then again, not everyone was going to be up to the challenge.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That or he is just being his usual annoying self. Personally I like my answer better.

I have a question. Why do British people still spell honor with a 'u' while Americans don't? Of course, that isn't the only word but I'm just curious. Also, why do you spell it theatre rather than theater? I actually prefer the former, but alas that is not popular around these parts of the world.

A bloomin' excellent thread, though I'm not very sure I can abstain from the use of smilies for very long.

Anyway, it is great to read some good English around these threads. Also, how about abbreviations? Are they against the rules?

Cheerio!

I have a question. Why do British people still spell honor with a 'u' while Americans don't? Of course, that isn't the only word but I'm just curious. Also, why do you spell it theatre rather than theater? I actually prefer the former, but alas that is not popular around these parts of the world.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One would think that it was due to the American Civil War. The Americans probably changed the spelling in opposition to British rule. Americans still use the imperial system instead of the, more logical, metric system. I think that says enough!