Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

I really don't like English comedy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

English comedy is, more often than not, comedy of embarrassment. This may not adhere to the laughter-track diet of American comedy most people have grown up with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just don't think it's funny. Does that make me a bad person? I think Chris just lost a great deal of respect for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, of course it does not make you a bad person. It merely reinforces your American heritage. And Chris is blurdk's name.

I just don't think it's funny. Does that make me a bad person? I think Chris just lost a great deal of respect for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Respect is a quite accurate description of my loss.

I cannot like you any less, and I am not intending to ignore you in any way. I may, however, wonder sometimes why you are expressing amusement at my jokes and wisecracks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my good fellow, that is because I already like you and therefore see everything you say as funny.

What? Have I read correctly? We can't use smilies? Blast it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No smilies. A good greasp of the English language and a sharp mind are more than enough to express one's emotions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is "greasp"?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I meant grasp Ms. Sin

I really don't like English comedy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

English comedy is, more often than not, comedy of embarrassment. This may not adhere to the laughter-track diet of American comedy most people have grown up with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, of course it does not make you a bad person. It merely reinforces your American heritage.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want to move to France.

I just thought I'd put that out there because I really have nothing else to say, yet I continue to post in this thread uncontrollably

I must say I am very surprised at the interest in my thread. I intended it for my own amusement, but many members seem to be using it as a pip thread. As long as you adhere to the rules, you may post as many times as you like. However, if you post something completely ridiculous, I may have you give you a good rollicking.

We English must at least try to maintain the commonly held perception that we are but human.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that why all Englishman are so ugly? haha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am laughing out loud

But since Lord Lame ass wouldn't let me use smilies I cannot express my feelings properly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you feel the need to employ smilies to convey your feelings? A simple "Ha!" will suffice. Or you can just completely ignore this thread entirely.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Say what you will, telling me what to do won't work. Your will manifests itself in the words you speak whether they be curses of words of joy, the soul of those words yields power. Therefore I was only trying to make it easy to express those feelings. But now I've understood why you would want me to leave this thread.

I want to move to Denmark.

I just thought I'd put that out there because I really have nothing else to say, and I also have no life. Almost. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you unaware that Sir Blur crafts out his fortunate existence in Denmark? And I hear he is already betrothed to one Kathy Bates.

I want to move to Denmark.

I just thought I'd put that out there because I really have nothing else to say, and I also have no life. Almost. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you unaware that Sir Blur crafts out his fortunate existence in Denmark? And I hear he is already betrothed to one Kathy Bates.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was a low blow, even for you my good man.

Say what you will, telling me what to do won't work. Your will manifests itself in the words you speak whether they be curses of words of joy, the soul of those words yields power. Therefore I was only trying to make it easy to express those feelings. But now I've understood why you would want me to leave this thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can stay if you so desire. But please just do not employ smilies. They denegrate any post found with them in. This thread is a sanctuary. It would be wise for everyone to understand that.