Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

OMG it would so much better than that Victoria Secret shit!
Sorry but I don't get all the hype surrounding VS. :huh:

Their stuff is too boring for me :sleep:

I don't like the VS models either. Too skinny. Back in the day, underwear models were more curvier

I love you! I really do!

Vs fashion show is such a joke and so tacky! VS lingerie is such a bad quality!

and the models... :blink: except for 2 or 3 that i really like they all look the same

skinny chicks with too much muscles and not enough meat!

I really miss the Tyra, Stephanie seymour, Daniela Pestova, Laetitia and Heidi time.

I don't like the VS models either. Too skinny. Back in the day, underwear models were more curvier

I love you! I really do!

and the models... :blink: except for 2 or 3 that i really like they all look the same

I really miss the Tyra, Stephanie seymour, Daniela Pestova, Laetitia and Heidi time.

YAY!! Someone that agrees with me!! And people call these women supermodels??? What a pathetic joke. Its an insult to real models. And I do miss the real models that posed for VS. That was before it became a joke of course.

I love you! I really do!

YAY!! Someone that agrees with me!! And people call these women supermodels??? What a pathetic joke. Its an insult to real models. And I do miss the real models that posed for VS. That was before it became a joke of course.

why i don't understand it's all the members on VS thread saying "Wow! gorgeous! Amazing!" :blink: :blink:

Pardon me but did i miss something?

I love you! I really do!

why i don't understand it's all the members on VS thread saying "Wow! gorgeous! Amazing!" :blink: :blink:

Pardon me but did i miss something?

I guess we both missed something because I don't get it either! There is nothing amazing about VS or the models