Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, Tania8222 said:

Is It good? I never read it

So far it reminds me of the Brothers Karamazov but with a lot less humor.  Both are very psychological, very brilliantly written and designed but also pretty  depressing.

3 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

So far it reminds me of the Brothers Karamazov but with a lot less humor.  Both are very psychological, very brilliantly written and designed but also pretty  depressing.

I don t know that authors but open to read It. Last years reading 100 books in 1 year is was ok be open to new authors I never know.

And the book, is It interesting, little adicted? Or slow? Some books when It are too slow are boring

2 minutes ago, Tania8222 said:

I don t know that authors but open to read It. Last years reading 100 books in 1 year is was ok be open to new authors I never know.

And the book, is It interesting, little adicted? Or slow? Some books when It are too slow are boring

I admire Brothers Karamazov and learned quite a bit from it but I didn't enjoy it so much because it was so depressing.

This book appears to be similar, it is educational because it is a great work but it is not something to read for entertainment.

1 hour ago, Tania8222 said:

Some books are more to learn that enjoy, and It is good but if the book is bad to read is Big not. I  have one exemplar at home. I give It an opportunity, but I don t know when.

what book is this?

3 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I think you might like the Count of Monte Cristo more.

It is a genius level story, combined with a dangerous and powerful main character plus a romantic tragedy.

I want to watch the film too, but, well, I have to be motivate for It. I am trying to back to golden moments before the residente evils were in Mallorca...

Ah,

13 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I think you might like the Count of Monte Cristo more.

It is a genius level story, combined with a dangerous and powerful main character plus a romantic tragedy.

Ah I have It too. 2 books. And I want to go to cinema to watch "3 mosqueters". This weekend.

22 hours ago, Tania8222 said:

I want to watch the film too, but, well, I have to be motivate for It. I am trying to back to golden moments before the residente evils were in Mallorca...

The 2002 is great but has little relation to the book