Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: :rofl:

All this behavior is CULT Religious shit.

Seems like the cycle is picking back up again with BLM protesting in 2016, then disappearing for 3 years and reappearing in another election year. :rofl:

12 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Yes, Johanne is very beautiful, and your description is oddly specific! :laugh:

However, she can't defy Ming's kiss of death :Kung_fu_wft:

I believe she can, look at your PM and be ready for her sapphires to raise the temperature. I hope your house is not made out of wood, because there may be a couple of spontaneous combustions there :nicole:

On 6/8/2020 at 4:56 PM, Enrico_sw said:

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/06/07/netflixs-cowboy-bebop-series-will-not-be-one-to-one-adaptation-faye-valentines-costume-to-be-censored-we-need-to-have-a-real-human-being-wearing-that/

This is why Japanese animes & mangas outsell American cartoons & comics nowadays. The Japanese are bold and they don't abide by the rules.

This netflix adaptation will be a failure. Also, it proves, once again, that writers in Hollywood have ZERO creativity. :Amelie_wft:

It will be ruined. It is a bad idea to do live action anything. It will be fucked up in some way, I just know it. 

One of my song, along some other stuff as in a package, has been sent to lots and radios in Chile and elsewhere and has already been downloaded by over 50 radios here (including one I've wanted to be played on for years :chicken: ) and even some in Brazil, Spain, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, Germany and Luxembourg :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

This doesn't guarantee all of them will play my song but chances are some of them will :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:  

31 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

One of my song, along some other stuff as in a package, has been sent to lots and radios in Chile and elsewhere and has already been downloaded by over 50 radios here (including one I've wanted to be played on for years :chicken: ) and even some in Brazil, Spain, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, Germany and Luxembourg :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

This doesn't guarantee all of them will play my song but chances are some of them will :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:  

Well done. All the best :heythere:

Which song was it?

So the media is trying to frame the spikes in Corona cases here recently is because of the country reopened too early............................ the spike isn't due to the mass protests?

If you can't see through the lies, I don't know what to say. :rofl:

FUCK THE MEDIA AND THEIR DIVISIVE LIES! :war:

17 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Since this, it has been also downloaded from Ecuador, Canada and some more local radios too :chicken::chicken::chicken: