Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I hope it was good and you enjoyed it.:bounce:

Have you been around in North America or outside?

Went around the US.

States visited:

New Mexico

Colorado

Utah

Wyoming

South Dakota

Nebraska

Kansas

Oklahoma

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Went around the US.

States visited:

New Mexico

Colorado

Utah

Wyoming

South Dakota

Nebraska

Kansas

Oklahoma

Awesome, sounds like a good trip. What did you enjoy the most? :bounce:

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Stay strapped French fam. Why the mainstream media isn't reporting this is beyond me.

MuH DiVerSiTy iS StrEnGtH

France is the live example of what happens to a Western country when it's plagued with Leftism. We used to have a great country, now it's being smothered by politicians with stupid agenda :/

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Is the rumors about Zoo animals being released in Paris real or fake?

I haven't heard of it, but I've seen people (remember "diversity is our strength"...?) shooting AK47 and sniper rifles, burning and looting shops, etc.

And I've heard our leftist politicians (who have all been swallowed by their most extremist fringe) saying that all the shootings, burning and looting are fair, because diversity people are victims of society... It's going downhill because lots of media are these politicians' bootlickers.

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I haven't heard of it, but I've seen people (remember "diversity is our strength"...?) shooting AK47 and sniper rifles, burning and looting shops, etc.

And I've heard our leftist politicians (who have all been swallowed by their most extremist fringe) saying that all the shootings, burning and looting are fair, because diversity people are victims of society... It's going downhill because lots of media are these politicians' bootlickers.

Are you and your family/friends going to be okay? If the government doesn't get control over this are you in a safe area? or should you guys leave the country for a little while?

12 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

This movie appears to be a bit similar to what's going on?  

Athena (2022 film) - Wikipedia

13 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Are you and your family/friends going to be okay? If the government doesn't get control over this are you in a safe area? or should you guys leave the country for a little while?

Thanks for your words. Most of my family is ok, because they live in rural areas. My sister used to live in a shitty area, but thankfully she moved to a rural place a couple of years ago after she had kids.

Many of my friends live close to "hot suburbs", they hear gunshots and fires every night...  I can hear them too where I live :ninja:

The government is heavily influenced by leftist talking points. It seems that their solution is to give our tax money to the violent suburbs (because when the looters don't burn/steal, they get free tax money... :rolleyes:)

Leftism might have been useful 30 years ago, but nowadays it's what destroys our country.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

No idea how it is in the U.S. but the French riots lead every news report here. So the whole idea of the mainstream media hiding this from us is definitely not applicable to every country.

I'm sure lots of people in Belgium fear that it might happen there one day.