Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 7/23/2023 at 10:26 PM, Matt! said:

Cannot come soon enough.... ^^

I'm unequivocally OVER the summer. My detest of this fucking season cannot even begin to be comprehended. Summer is the worst thing ever. It's hot, it's moist, the electricity bill is angry at me, and I find myself praying daily that my central AC stays functioning. I don't leave my house except to go to work or to get gas (thank you Doordash or Instacart for grocery/food delivery). My normal out and about times are still fucking hot - 85f outside with 90% humidity at midnight. I am convinced that the only people who REALLY like Summer... live in temperate areas with very little humidity or 23409230423f temps

Actual facts....

^ it's not about the aesthetics. The movie colors look fine. It's about the hatred that this movie spreads. It has a terrible message full of spite and resentment.

This is a symptom of a hateful movement (called the "Woke") that propagates like a virus. I've lost tons of respect for the actors who have participated in this mess.

Posting content about a Trending topic has rewarded me 20 times more followers than content covering legitimate, quality subjects that I put an equal amount of work in. 

Pretty sad and shows why social media is the way it is and why some content creators just focus on trending topics only.

On 7/28/2023 at 4:49 PM, Enrico_sw said:

^ it's not about the aesthetics. The movie colors look fine. It's about the hatred that this movie spreads. It has a terrible message full of spite and resentment.

This is a symptom of a hateful movement (called the "Woke") that propagates like a virus. I've lost tons of respect for the actors who have participated in this mess.

Actual Facts

An old, and massive flagship Barnes & Nobles (where I went to frequently throughout my life) has finally closed.  It was an exceptionally good book store with a lot of social activity and an extremely large and current selection of content, making it much more interesting than a library.   Literally people could go there and browse things all day long.  But was decimated by COVID & Amazon and never recovered.  

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

An old, and massive flagship Barnes & Nobles (where I went to frequently throughout my life) has finally closed.  It was an exceptionally good book store with a lot of social activity and an extremely large and current selection of content, making it much more interesting than a library.   Literally people could go there and browse things all day long.  But was decimated by COVID & Amazon and never recovered.  

It is sad notice. It is sad when good business of your taste close. I remember old shops and pubs, and sometimes very about It.

8 hours ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

It is sad notice. It is sad when good business of your taste close. I remember old shops and pubs, and sometimes very about It.

COVID destroyed two of my favorite places (a good steakhouse and this book store).  

What is concerning is how the whole 'town center' vibe is completely decimated in the US.  Malls are in very bad shape. 

59 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

COVID destroyed two of my favorite places (a good steakhouse and this book store).  

What is concerning is how the whole 'town center' vibe is completely decimated in the US.  Malls are in very bad shape. 

In my case is not a mall, IS about old shops, like music shops or toys shop were families went to buy and now there are tattoo studios or bad quality shops.