Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Matt! What's your training routine: do you do push/pull/legs? Half split? How many times a week? :Amelie_wft:

I've read that pulling is actually more efficient than pushing. I work on my upper body+abs+arms+back like 2-4 times a week, depending on how hard I hit them.

Home gym for the win, the pandemic ruined gym visits for me. :Amelie_wft:

2 minutes ago, Matt! said:

I've read that pulling is actually more efficient than pushing. I work on my upper body+abs+arms+back like 2-4 times a week, depending on how hard I hit them.

Home gym for the win, the pandemic ruined gym visits for me. :Amelie_wft:

I've heard that pulling is more important because most ppl have already more developed pushing muscles :idk: You don't work your legs?

I do a half-body split about 3 times a week in addition to karate and running. I've seen most progress in the first months after I started to do it regularly.

I've done it at home so far, but I wonder if I might go to a gym that's close to my house (but it's expensive...)

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon  @Stromboli1

Women have the most convoluted ways of saying something...:rofl: If they want to ask something, why don't they ask directly?

I wish this thing was real :rofl::rofl:

They don't want to get hit in the head by a club.

Nice,

Is this from the "Man show"?  I definitely saw this on TV ages ago.

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon I love Rachel's music, but she's too skinny. She has a sharp-edged face, which can be nice, but not if she's too skiny. She's still a model (@ Mode models), but I don't know if she has lots of work.

https://www.instagram.com/rachelhardymusic/?hl=en

It doesn't seem like she models very much.  Yeah, I agree, she looks kind of frail.  IMHO she could be even bigger on youtube given her talent.  She could upload more material, get more engaging.  She doesn't have too many instagram followers.

Rachel Hardy's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

$2.7K  -  $42.9K

ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS

On 9/21/2022 at 2:58 AM, Prettyphile said:

lol you're going to sleep, and I'm waking up for the next 6 months. 10c = 50f. THE DREAM TEMP

Oh, I meant my summer clothes are going to sleep. I don't hate the cold, the lack of daylight might be what I dislike the most.

Public transports become more uncomfortable (it's cold outside, but very warm in the metro, with all the agglutinated people :ninja:)

On 9/21/2022 at 4:35 AM, Cult Icon said:

They don't want to get hit in the head by a club.

Wait... what??? :laugh: Why would they get hit by a club? (this kind of crazy stuff only happens in TLOU2, right?)

---

It took a girl a couple of hours to tell me she wanted to go out with me...:ninja:

On 9/21/2022 at 4:35 AM, Cult Icon said:

Is this from the "Man show"?  I definitely saw this on TV ages ago.

I don't know. You sent me this video, years ago, and I remembered about it! :laugh:

On 9/21/2022 at 6:51 AM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Ron DeSantis, can't get any more shitty than that... but I'm sure someone will top him soon enough! :ninjaknives:

This guy just took people at face value. Can't blame him for that :idk:

I think he's pretty good.

On 9/21/2022 at 1:39 AM, Enrico_sw said:

I've heard that pulling is more important because most ppl have already more developed pushing muscles :idk: You don't work your legs?

I do a half-body split about 3 times a week in addition to karate and running. I've seen most progress in the first months after I started to do it regularly.

I've done it at home so far, but I wonder if I might go to a gym that's close to my house (but it's expensive...)

100% this. Nope, just too lazy for that. 

Sounds good Enrico-san. The classic 3 day split worked perfectly for me when I started:

Day 1: Shoulders/Chest/Triceps 

Day 2: Biceps/Back

Day 3: Core (and more chest, because that's why) (legs - if you're into that kinda stuff)

How expensive are we talking about :Amelie_wft:

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

This guy just took people at face value. Can't blame him for that :idk:

I think he's pretty good.

Actually you can :ninja: He literally took people under false pretenses for jobs, housing, and other forms of social and economic help. He then flew these asylums seekers across the country as political pawns. Of which, one has committed suicide. You're telling me that's pretty good??? Using people who are desperate for a better life, escaping horrendous conditions by traveling countless miles as pretty good???

I understand there are 2 sides to a coin. But in this case there is no way in hell you can defend such heinous actions that are literally playing with peoples lives so he can score points with a political base! I'm sorry but this is maddening and apparently you don't know the real DeSantis... if you did you would be revolted by the guy. He's a classic POS Republican trying to hide behind a veil of religion and privilege.

29 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Actually you can :ninja: He literally took people under false pretenses for jobs, housing, and other forms of social and economic help. He then flew these asylums seekers across the country as political pawns. Of which, one has committed suicide. You're telling me that's pretty good??? Using people who are desperate for a better life, escaping horrendous conditions by traveling countless miles as pretty good???

I understand there are 2 sides to a coin. But in this case there is no way in hell you can defend such heinous actions that are literally playing with people lives so he can score points with a political base! I'm sorry but this is maddening and apparently you don't know the real DeSantis... if you did you would be revolted by the guy. He's a classic POS Republican trying to hide behind a veil of religion and privilege.

I don't know the whole details. I'm just some French guy, so I don't follow these things every day.:idk:

When I was a kid, I used to consider Bush and his goons to be pro-censorship, anti-freedom, authoritarian... and 20 years later, I think Biden behaves like Bush in the 2000s.