Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

15 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

He looks better in his super villain costume.... :rolleyes:

Interesting Batman GIF - Interesting Batman Very Interesting - Discover &  Share GIFs

@Matt! @Stromboli1 

There's just one competition left now in this subforum? What happened to the others? :idk:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/97-bellazon-competitions/

There are multiple comps up and running! Second iteration of World Cup just started, go check them out!

@Matt! What do they say about French elections in the Swedish media?

To be honest, absolutely nothing, no one is covering the elections. Without all the Le Pen memes, I wouldn't know there's an election happening. Everyone is just talking about the war and joining the NATO.   :idk: 

19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Elon is one of the rare "celebs" who has both balls and brains.

That's rare. The rest of them are either "they/them NPCS" or cowards.:Amelie_wft:

I find it funny that one of the most powerful people in the world choses to troll twitter in his free time and once he's had enough he buys hiimself in !!

I have been looking at Twitter more recently due to the Ukraine war.  It is pretty terrible, finding something useful like a link, idea, etc. is like looking for a diamond in the rough.  It's like whenever people communicate through twitter their IQ decreases by 30 points, and they become part of a mob.  Some of the accounts I'm looking at are those of supposed "big brained" military  analysts but in reality they are just tweeting made up trash and bias, for the sake of their own popularity/attention seeking.  

20 hours ago, Tania82 said:

Who is the psyquiatra who was interedting in Batman in 3rd film? Is in comics too? And the journalist, Vicky, is in the books too?

What 3rd film are you talking about?

I don't think Batman gets psychoanalyzed in anything.  Vicky Vee is in the comics/cartoons and briefly in the Arkham asylum games.  

For me, the best version of Harley Quinn is yet to come.  I have liked various aspects of the character but no writer/medium has done it to the depth that I would have liked.  It would have been cool to see a 3rd Nolan batman film with a (still alive) Heath Ledger and Harley Quinn.   The 3rd movie was supposed to continue the Joker.   I wonder if Margot Robbie would still be hired for the (darker) role.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

What 3rd film are you talking about?

I don't think Batman gets psychoanalyzed in anything.  Vicky Vee is in the comics/cartoons and briefly in the Arkham asylum games.  

For me, the best version of Harley Quinn is yet to come.  I have liked various aspects of the character but no writer/medium has done it to the depth that I would have liked.  It would have been cool to see a 3rd Nolan batman film with a (still alive) Heath Ledger and Harley Quinn.   The 3rd movie was supposed to continue the Joker.   I wonder if Margot Robbie would still be hired for the (darker) role.

The Vsl Kilmer Batmsn film, "Batman Forever". Nicole Kidmas was the theraphist. 

But Batman has got affaires with Vicky?  

I love that "culebrones" from comics 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Well, I hope one day there will be a film sbout Harley Quinn and Joker with Batman, maybe with Pattison and Robbin and Phoenix.

19 hours ago, Tania82 said:

The Vsl Kilmer Batmsn film, "Batman Forever". Nicole Kidmas was the theraphist. 

But Batman has got affaires with Vicky?  

I love that "culebrones" from comics 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Well, I hope one day there will be a film sbout Harley Quinn and Joker with Batman, maybe with Pattison and Robbin and Phoenix.

I haven't watched Batman forever since I was a kid.  Have you seen the Nolan batman films ?  (Batman Begins/TDK/TDKR)?

I don't think Batman ever has an affair with Vicky, they barely interact in any medium.  

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I haven't watched Batman forever since I was a kid.  Have you seen the Nolan batman films ?  (Batman Begins/TDK/TDKR)?

I don't think Batman ever has an affair with Vicky, they barely interact in any medium.  

Yeah, I have the 3 dvds, I am a fan of that trilogy!

Well, in every old film, Batman hasvgot 1 different girlfriend or affaire

41 minutes ago, Tania82 said:

Yeah, I have the 3 dvds, I am a fan of that trilogy!

Well, in every old film, Batman hasvgot 1 different girlfriend or affaire

I am a megafan of 1 and 2.  3 is highly flawed but I admire its ambition.

I made a mistake- I forgot that Vicky Vale was in Batman 1989.  I am wrong, I think there may be some comic writers who did the Vale-Batman thing after all.

Michael-keaton-Kim-Basinger-Batman-1.jpg

A flaw of the Nolan series is the casting of Batman's girlfriends.  I think that Rachael Dawes and Catwomen were better played by other actresses.  I think I would have melted if Jennefer Connelly was younger and played Rachel Dawes.  She played the perfect supportive spouse of a brilliant but deeply troubled man in "A beautiful mind".

j-con.jpg

Catwoman it's hard to tell as TDKR (3)did not write the character the way I would have liked.