Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Commentary

Justin Trudeau said he admired China’s dictatorship. Canadians should have believed him

https://www.themainewire.com/2022/02/justin-trudeau-said-he-admired-chinas-dictatorship-canadians-should-have-believed-him/

Trudeau is one of the biggest anti-democratic agent in the West. :noexpression:

Chinese-style social credit comes to the heart of Europe

The city of Bologna launches the Portfolio of the virtuous citizen. Behaviors defined as virtuous will correspond to a score that the Bolognese can then spend on prizes currently being defined.

https://www.contrepoints.org/2022/04/15/425496-le-credit-social-a-la-chinoise-sinvite-au-coeur-de-leurope

Social credit coming in Italy now :banghead:

There are too many China admirers in the West.

7 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Social credit coming in Italy now :banghead:

There are too many China admirers in the West.

Social credit sounds like confucianism on steriods, like the world in Demolition man lol.

An aspect that I don't like about Chinese/Japanese/Korean culture is how they take the work ethic to the extreme, to the point where people have very little free time, devoting all their time to work with a little left over for family/friends.  Even as students they study 50% harder.

This can be seen in East Asian owned companies, the work ethic demanded at all levels except the top is too high, the majority of people are like worker ants with their individualism suppressed.  All that rapid economic growth is on the backs of people who work twice as hard as "less successful" countries/cultures.  

What is this life worth if most of one's time belongs to someone else?

2 hours ago, Matt! said:

Someone from his inner circle will eventually betray him. 

People who cross Putin tend to get arrested/imprisoned or have unnatural deaths eg. from consuming strange chemicals, getting shot in the head, or having massive heart attacks!

I would change my avatar (not my desire rol in true life, be like a rich Anastasia Steele with the C. Grey man 40-45 years old and job and rich in life) for one about comic. I think MJ or Gwen from Spider-man, Catwoman, Jean Grey, maybe last one was identify me in past but now it remind me another scientist. I really want to put me like Harely Quinn before the criminal life, Harleen, but I think, having experience jobs, and ex lovers, I coukdn't identify with a villain, but she was really a love ill victim... Any suggerence?

792cd571ce016aeb5e7cc1507007e3ddd975e4a6_00.jpg SPGWENGVERSE2022001_Land_homage-scaled.jpg MJ_regreso.png 039935d2450c602b1e0ae4a142d12f96--character-art-catwoman-character.jpg 1649953298054.png

8 hours ago, Tania82 said:

I really want to put me like Harely Quinn before the criminal life, Harleen, but I think, having experience jobs, and ex lovers, I coukdn't identify with a villain, but she was really a love ill victim... Any suggerence?

There are many different interpretations of Harley Quinn from different writers/mediums.  She is a conflicted character with a socially correct side and a criminal, insane "wild" side.  The Joker is the catayst for the latter. 

In some interpretations she is 100% villian.

In others she is portrayed as a good but very eccentric person who has a fatal addiction to the Joker/the lifestyle and in these she is not even in jail/with the joker or dressed up as Harley Quinn.   At the same time she has a working relationship and even attraction to Batman..

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Batman-White-Knight-Presents-Harley-Quinn

7 hours ago, Matt! said:

Just pick the one who matches your personality the best! There are no wrong choices!  :smile:

Can't wait!! 

I am not feel like Harleen but like the origin of villain, love unhealthy story, I think.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

There are many different interpretations of Harley Quinn from different writers/mediums.  She is a conflicted character with a socially correct side and a criminal, insane "wild" side.  The Joker is the catayst for the latter. 

In some interpretations she is 100% villian.

In others she is portrayed as a good but very eccentric person who has a fatal addiction to the Joker/the lifestyle and in these she is not even in jail/with the joker or dressed up as Harley Quinn.   At the same time she has a working relationship and even attraction to Batman..

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Batman-White-Knight-Presents-Harley-Quinn

It is really interesting the changes in that caracther! A lot of unestability, but debating in good and bad actions...

Has she got rwins with Joker?

9 hours ago, Tania82 said:

Has she got rwins with Joker?

"rwins"? typo?

The White Knight comic series has the heroine version of Harley Quinn in all their storylines:

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Batman-White-Knight

If you search "White knight" on readcomicsonline all of the issue sets appear.

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

No, she never gets pregnant by J.  Also in the comics I've never heard/seen them have sex.., their relationship is not depicted in that way.

Well, in movies she seems want the family. I think only Batman was the sex symbol