Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 4/13/2022 at 3:45 PM, Cult Icon said:

The Liver King's meal plan.  He advocates eating animal organs, that's why he call himself Liver..

https://www.thefittest.com/meal-planning

2oz raw liver - I like to drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle redmond sea salt.

1oz raw bone marrow - I like to drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle redmond sea salt.

16oz of full fat, cooked red meat (e.g. grass-finished rib eye, grass-finished ground wagyu or short ribs, ground organs including liver, spleen, pancreas, heart and kidney).

2 to 3oz of something raw like raw bull testicles, raw sweatbreads or raw heart.

His supplement line...:

https://www.thefittest.com/#products

...I'm speechless.

https://tec.fsi.stanford.edu/docs/aleksandr-dugins-foundations-geopolitics

The Alexander Dugin talks put it quite clearly (Putin's public intellectual/philsopher/rasputin/brain etc.), on the inner desire of the Russian nationalist to create a united slavic world order and expel the despised western cultural/spiritual and economic influences.

In particuar the philosophy has great hatred and is opposed to Western materialist capitalism, individualism, spirtuality/consciousness/temporality (experience of time), values, political & social liberalism, etc. and favors a return to Russian conservative orthodox values, traditional slavic spirtuality, community fervor, anti-individualism/rejection of human rights, nationalism and belief in the Russian empire & state.

In the english/public talk and the tweet he says that the invasion of the Ukraine is a "geopoltical chess move" by Putin, to fundamentally challenge the West/US/NATO as a whole and to create a new slavic world.  So the Ukraine is just the "beginning". 

"Special Operation Z" is translated from Russian and Dugin's manifesto for the Ukraine and what it means for Russia.  The fanatical, nazi like language in this article is what Dugin conceals when he gives interviews/talks/debates in english.  What Dugin doesn't say is that remaking Russia as a superpower requires that Russia rebuild the Soviet army...........and starting Cold War 2.0 is the first step.  

FMosPARXsAcaE_m?format=jpg&name=largehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXNlNsOXqsM

@Enrico_sw  Perhaps blaming this on the Russian FSB/KGB/Russian trolls is giving them too much credit:

Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies "to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)" (248). "It is especially important," Dugin adds, "to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements-- extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics" (367).

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw  Perhaps blaming this on the Russian FSB/KGB/Russian trolls is giving them too much credit:

Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies "to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)" (248). "It is especially important," Dugin adds, "to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements-- extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics" (367).

I never believed this Russian troll fables. First, they blamed these trolls for Hillary's defeat. After that, they started to blame them for everything (then even said they caused Disney Star Wars' failures, because... why not? :Amelie_wft:)

IMHO, the biggest dislocating force in North America is its last of transcendence... which is an internal problem (economic success but cultural failure) that makes lots of people go crazy. At best, Russian trolls added (little) fuel to an already very big fire.

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The Alexander Dugin talks put it quite clearly (Putin's public intellectual/philsopher/rasputin/brain etc.), on the inner desire of the Russian nationalist to create a united slavic world order and expel the despised western cultural/spiritual and economic influences.

In particuar the philosophy has great hatred and is opposed to Western materialist capitalism, individualism, spirtuality/consciousness/temporality (experience of time), values, political & social liberalism, etc. and favors a return to Russian conservative orthodox values, traditional slavic spirtuality, community fervor, anti-individualism/rejection of human rights, nationalism and belief in the Russian empire & state.

In the english/public talk and the tweet he says that the invasion of the Ukraine is a "geopoltical chess move" by Putin, to fundamentally challenge the West/US/NATO as a whole and to create a new slavic world.  So the Ukraine is just the "beginning". 

"Special Operation Z" is translated from Russian and Dugin's manifesto for the Ukraine and what it means for Russia.  The fanatical, nazi like language in this article is what Dugin conceals when he gives interviews/talks/debates in english.  What Dugin doesn't say is that remaking Russia as a superpower requires that Russia rebuild the Soviet army...........and starting Cold War 2.0 is the first step.  

FMosPARXsAcaE_m?format=jpg&name=largehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXNlNsOXqsM

He even physically looks like Rasputin :laugh:

10 hours ago, Matt! said:

...I'm speechless.

I don't believe for one second that this guy only eats raw meat every day... and if he does, I hope the food hygiene is good, otherwise he might already have a several little worms inside of him :rofl:

He has his own private jet with his own logo on it..

This guy is a mystery to me too, supposedly he was a wealthy businessman who sold all his businesses and turned himself into this ...personality. Ancestral living, raw meat & organ eating guru.  He went viral a few months ago out of nowhere.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb2rguhvZi1/

🛩 Welcome to the LIVER KING JET...

If you haven't boarded the Liver and Bone Marrow train yet, you certainly haven't earned a seat on this vessel...

But if you're putting in the work every day…
Sprinting towards the hard shit...
Taking full ownership over your life…

Take a seat, Primal. Get ready for the greatest journey of your life!

51 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't believe for one second that this guy only eats raw meat every day... and if he does, I hope the food hygiene is good, otherwise he might already have a several little worms inside of him :rofl:

It's not steroids and HGH, it's the bone marrow and pig brains LOL.

I am about 2/3rds done with Tolkein's foundational The Hobbit. 

It's a children's book and not really that good compared to later works, really rather meh and basic.  

The book is definitely not worth 3 long films.  More like 1 film...

Looking at the ending of DMZ (one of the best comic book series ever) and it's a bittersweet ending, like GOT and other franchises.

I'm not a fan of this.  I don't understand why some authors have a need to make this type of ending.  They have readers who put in 10, 20, 30 - or even 200 hrs of their time and the author 'awards' them with an ending that is half bad, half good.

I really feel sad when I watch all that people doing bad things and being help and loved, and me,a woman, who try to works, study, do exercise, healthier, paying my bills and etc, not being accept in some of my interested jobs and searching like a fool and surviving, like if I was an illegal. In this way I can't do all my ideal life, I couldn't believe how people was so envy and bad, appreciating bad teachers, liars... So really sad! 

The Trudeau government has plans to license journalism — it’s not good

Ezra discussed the Trudeau government’s plans to license journalism, and what it would mean for Canadian media moving forward.

https://www.rebelnews.com/the_trudeau_governments_plans_to_license_journalism_its_not_good

Canada reinforces its totalitarian measures. Trudeau may just be a "pink authoritarian", but he's still extremely dangerous. :/