Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

^

I see people with 400+ , 100+ credits for posting in competitions..

I'm going to start "mass rewarding" people on BZers on Bar.  My 10 points is making me sad :rofl:

It took me 10 credits to get a "good" rating.  I might need 10 more to get an "excellent" rating.:rofl:

You can have my rep points, they are meaningless to me and I don't like the alerts I get for them either. :chicken:

@Prettyphile you once asked me if I ever ended hating any of the songs I've covered. I found one...

Well, I don't HATE it, but I did a cover of Somebody To Love by Queen (one of the first I did with the "clones") and though I liked the result back in the day now I find it awful. I can't stand it... and now it's hard for me to enjoy the original song anymore.

What the fuck is going on in this fucking forum lately?

Go away for two days doing personal things and come back to that shit show over the last few pages and around the forum.

SI Reporting, Model threads reported, worse fighting than ever in so many threads.., warnings/reports getting handed out, more screenshots being taken etc... etc... Seriously, what the fuck is going on. Personally I used to love coming to BZ, there was always someone to BS with, post funny things with or do something, now it seems as if barely a day goes by without someone taking something way out of context, attacking other members, posts being deleted, warning's being issued amongst other things. The way so many people post here is slowly changing and the tone of which they post is also changing, people that used to be really free flowing, not caring and happy around here have scaled back due to this nonsense. Fuck you can barely post a half hearted picture of two otters playing in the water without someone arguing about how the poster might be making a joke at the model, but that person who is offended goes and makes a bashful post and gets offended they are being reported..

If people can’t have fun with points because they’re not getting any it’s their own problem. I have fun with those and I don’t mind them at all, it’s a faster way of saying thank you for a post without making a comment about it, which sometimes can be more “stressful”, or to say we agree with someone.

I don’t see the problem.

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

If people can’t have fun with points because they’re not getting any it’s their own problem. I have fun with those and I don’t mind them at all, it’s a faster way of saying thank you for a post without making a comment about it, which sometimes can be more “stressful”.

I don’t see the problem.

You’re not being slick, this is just a narrative some like to run here. “Oh, you must be mad because you are not popular blah blah blah”