Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 4/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, frenchkiki said:

I agree with you, I really think Ana Nicole was loving her 80 yo husband, like a daddy. She needed to have a man taking care of her and that's what he was doing.

i also love older men not for their money but the way they look.

what do you think of my observations?:heart::kiss:

What's with celebs and stupid baby names ? I haven't been on BZ for a month and haven't looked at any celebrity news at all and I see Irina Shayk named her baby "Lea de Seine" ? Why ? Lea is lovely on it's own, why add "de Seine", it sounds so pedantic.

Quite remarkable how differently countries react to their countries being overrun with migrants. Both Russia and China send tens of thousands of troops to protect their borders from being violated. Meanwhile over in Europe they send scores of aid staff and human rights legal eagles to pick them up spread them throughout Europe and to give them everything that they want.

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Quite remarkable how differently countries react to their countries being overrun with migrants. Both Russia and China send tens of thousands of troops to protect their borders from being violated. Meanwhile over in Europe they send scores of aid staff and human rights legal eagles to pick them up spread them throughout Europe and to give them everything that they want.

Russia and China are both communist countries. umh

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Go through the legal channels, become USA citizen, or get the fuck out. It's that simple. I'm not paying for a bunch of extra freeloaders in my country.  If you get in by legal means, congratz.

oh you mean the illegal ones from Mexico. How would you feel about legal Muslim refugees?

Same thing applies to them. Go through legal channels, and welcome... if not get the fuck out. 

Believe it or not I used to be fairly liberal and tolerant, and then I got older, bought a house, got married, got bumped into a much higher tax bracket and became a victim of migrant violence (which never happened in even the worst areas of the Bay Area till tons of illegals were bused in. Most of the gangs didn't want to deal with the bullshit that was happening and in turn went to safer pastures as a result.... when the established gangs want to leave, there is a problem)

Legally or get out.