Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Day 1: I didn't really feel any hunger sensations throughout the day, all and all a good day!

Day 2: Starting to feel my stomach churning a little, but it's manageable.... I'm also needing to pee more then normal. No aches or pains due to the detox, however I'm starting to get a slightly bitter taste in my mouth which may or may not be an indication of a detox. Might go past 10 days and try and hit 14... if I'm feeling okay at the end of 14 days go up to 21 days.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Peter Springare, police investigator and former deputy head of the Division for serious crimes at the police in Örebro, has been reported to the police after he in a post on Facebook spoke plainly about those who are behind the serious crimes. The report to the police comes after the local newspaper Nerikes Allehanda found the outspoken policeman to be racist, the usual solution to silence any criticism in the politically correct country.

Here is what he wrote:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3679/swedish-policeman-reported-to-the-police-for-telling-the-truth.html

In my personal opinion, I'm kinda sick of seeing people talking about politics and Trump in EVERY SINGLE topic in this forum. You should create a section only about politics because there are people in this forum who don't give a shit about politics in general and just want to enjoy the forum. The Trumpland thread is there for a reason, just saying.

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

In my personal opinion, I'm kinda sick of seeing people talking about politics and Trump in EVERY SINGLE topic in this forum. You should create a section only about politics because there are people in this forum who don't give a shit about politics in general and just want to enjoy the forum. The Trumpland thread is there for a reason, just saying.

Thank you! There were like 4 different people asking for this including me. But obviously this is not what the majority wants or at least not what those people want who could actually do something against it. Really sad and annoying. BZ just keeps getting lower and lower...

1 minute ago, Lyla said:

Thank you! There were like 4 different people asking for this including me. But obviously this is not what the majority wants or at least not what those people want who could actually do something against it. Really sad and annoying. BZ just keeps getting lower and lower...

And now I'm ready to face everyone's rage :rofl:

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Been personally asking for this and I think the Trumpland topic is the perfect place for it with just a slight renaming to the title needed to encompass all political talk to just the one soul place for BZ.

3 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

2 hours ago, Lyla said:

You have to discuss it with elfstone and ILuvAdrianaLima.

but

If you are such purists, then why I don't see you repine about insects arthropods and trashy videos all over the SI thread? Just for the consistency.

6 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

If you are such purists, then why I don't see you repine about insects arthropods and trashy videos all over the SI thread? Just for the consistency.

@ILUVAdrianaLima just said he agrees with me and I'm not a purist and you have all the right reasons to complain about the insects. I was just referring to politics.

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

You have to discuss it with elfstone and ILuvAdrianaLima.

but

FYI I am such a "purist" that I "repined" against off topic posts like boring spider gifs in SI topic LAST YEAR too. But it already became kinda the part of that topic by today,unfortunately,so I guess nothing can be changed (though I am sure everyone beside the spider posters hate those posts).

But it still wasn't that annoying like the amount of political posts in GENERAL TALK. I understand that you are so into politics that you have to talk about it every time,I just don't understand why can't you post them in a certain topic. 

I understand that banning political talk is not a possibility, but creating a subtopic and using it? Why is it so hard? 

I will post cats and cute animals to every single topic here ,just because I like it,so we can test your well-working filter.