Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

10 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

The majority of Crimean inhabitants: Russian (67%). It's evident that they want to belong to Russia. No need to threat at all.

This, and the necessity of violence and covert armed occupation makes the situation controversial.  IIRC the referendum was held after the Crimea was occupied by Russian military forces, all of them masked.  But I have seen the extensive arguments of both sides and I don't favor the 'moral right' argument.    I personally don't know 100% or care either way because it is not my area.  Crimea to me is mostly of interest in the year 1942 and 1943.

Who could have thought Barbara would come back so strong this year! At one point she had almost ceased to look like a model

34 minutes ago, Pith_Possum said:

kennethwillardt

@realbarbarapalvin looking forward to shot this awesome Goddess in Paris next week . Makeup @charlottewillermakeup hair @stephanelancien and styling @michaelangelnyc

o7jUYUmw.jpg

11 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

This, and the necessity of violence and covert armed occupation makes the situation controversial.  IIRC the referendum was held after the Crimea was occupied by Russian military forces, all of them masked.  But I have seen the extensive arguments of both sides and I don't favor the 'moral right' argument.

The first violence was in Kiev. Crimea is important for Russia because of the navy harbors. Those were under Russian control even before the joining.

The whole event happened because the US government instigated a dirty skirmish in Kiev, to make Ukraine anti-Russian.

1 minute ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

The first violence was in Kiev. Crimea is important for Russia because of the navy harbors. Those were under Russian control even before the joining.

The whole event happened because the US government instigated a dirty skirmish in Kiev, to make Ukraine anti-Russian.

I really don't care 17 moments. You clearly have strong opinions.  I found the whole situation a mass of propaganda and talking points to interpret every turn.  No offense, but you are not capable of convincing me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again ^

VS just needs to go to some of these instagram girls, like other companies do, throw them some money to wear some of their shit, and it would help :idk: Ez advertising, ez for a wide margin to relate to rather than a model

36 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again ^

VS just needs to go to some of these instagram girls, like other companies do, throw them some money to wear some of their shit, and it would help :idk: Ez advertising, ez for a wide margin to relate to rather than a model

VS is not bought by a bunch of males who like pinup models and beer though.  At least a sizable portion are women who have been raised on fashion magazines and other such cultural things.

Originally it had elitist/luxury connotations but that since has been diluted or re-branded.  What they do is not a simple thing- it requires a lot market research and vision.

The superrich are the ones who define luxury and fashion, and it trickles down.  They get more into art, literature, exotic hobbies, etc. and this is why high fashion modeling can be difficult to understand.  How many people can go to an art gallery and can analyze abstract art? 

If Alex23 were still here, she could explain it to you better than I.

On 9/27/2016 at 5:03 PM, jj3 said:

ETAM Fashion Show in Paris was just MUCH BETTER than the VSFS ! It's like the same, but for adults :D 

>> http://www.etam.com/defile

That's b/c it is an actual lingerie fashion show instead of a costume circus :cain: Also the Etam show had no BS editing, weird cuts, special effects, random backstage shots, filler & fluff segments, etc. VS' earlier shows were like that too but those days are long gone :sad: The London show was the closest we got in terms of most recent show but even that's not saying much :no:

6 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

Can not stop staring at my avi. Does how much I like it. 

Super pretty, totally get why. Jo's tits :wub: I'm not wearing my contacts that's Jo right

In other news, here's a story from one of my first tutorials this week. Never hurts to be modest.

Tutor: Who is our client?

Girl: Reads entire speech she's prepared about how the contract was verbally agreed upon and the actions of the opposing party indicated that they intended to pay the sum despite the fact they fulfilled their verbal terms and anyway, like, two paragraphs or her analysis while everyone else just sat and stared at her.

Tutor: Okay. Thank you.

At this point I need VS fuckery as sustenance. 

7 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Can someone show me or help me how to do my own gifs? 

Explaining how to do it with a photo editor like Photoshop is fairly intensive. If you're looking for a simple gif, you can use a site like GIPHY that will let you load your video right into the website. 

http://giphy.com/