Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

After what she said in an OP-ed article that it was never about climate change....................

Yes, what she (and the manipulators behind her) says is not really about the environment, it's about divisive identitiy politics (like the "patriarchy" and all these chimera), but there is still an issue about the environment (not just global warming, but also local pollution, like water, air, food, etc.).

The adults need to address these issues (without identity politics BS).

16 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes, what she (and the manipulators behind her) says is not really about the environment, it's about divisive identitiy politics (like the "patriarchy" and all these chimera), but there is still an issue about the environment (not just global warming, but also local pollution, like water, air, food, etc.).

The adults need to address these issues (without identity politics BS).

Almost to the point where I have no more sympathy for people that can't see through the bullshit.

23 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Almost to the point where I have no more sympathy for people that can't see through the bullshit.

Me neither. I used to not give a shit about all this, but the level of craziness is increasing every day... to the point I cannot not react to all this BS.

Also, her parents withdrew Greta from school. I cannot support this crap, it's unbelievable. Kids need to go to school to acquire knowledge. These PC activists are obscurantists :banghead: