Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Everyone, this thread has been cleaned up due to all the recent bickering goign on. People should try there best to not post reposts but remembering if an image has been posted in 80 pages of content is just not doable. Please drop the topic and move on I really don't want to hand out warnings/bans. So everyone back on topic and lets forget this ever happened.

hey, we were just talking, thats it. we are normal ppl, and normal ppl argue sometimes.

Everyone, this thread has been cleaned up due to all the recent bickering goign on. People should try there best to not post reposts but remembering if an image has been posted in 80 pages of content is just not doable. Please drop the topic and move on I really don't want to hand out warnings/bans. So everyone back on topic and lets forget this ever happened.

hey, we were just talking, thats it. we are normal ppl, and normal ppl argue sometimes.

Yes, normal people do argue sometimes. However, when petty fights are picked and unnecessary tension is caused, then it is not ok. If you are still confused, please visit this forum for more information: http://www.bellazon.com/main/Bellazon-Foru...ntions-f31.html

BTW, reposts are fine as long as there are no identical image(s) posted within the last 3-5 pages :)

Yes, normal people do argue sometimes. However, when petty fights are picked and unnecessary tension is caused, then it is not ok. If you are still confused, please visit this forum for more information: http://www.bellazon.com/main/Bellazon-Foru...ntions-f31.html

BTW, reposts are fine as long as there are no identical image(s) posted within the last 3-5 pages :)

u are all sooo angry and agressive here. :ninja:

u are all sooo angry and agressive here. :ninja:

No, you did get that wrong I'm sure. We're all pretty calm. But it's kinda hard to know in which ephasis something is "said" when you're just typing. That's why someone invented Emoticons you know. You can use them to make sure everyone knows you're joking or smiling or whatever.

Your first message that my posting was probably a repost I took very much personally. But as I'm a calm person and got about 10 years of forum experience I always try to think that it wasn't meant as a personal offense but just because I couldn't "hear" how someone said the "post" or because of language problems as English is not my mother tongue. And then I'm not taking everything as seriously as other persons. I'm only here to enjoy :yes:

You posted some very nice pics, thanks for that! Isn't it a shame that they're tagged? I know it's because of the copyright, but we're not selling them, I'll promise :laugh:

really? :( huh, I thought she appeared to be a star everywhere and all the time =)

thanks Shangri-la for pics! I liked the one with Natalia holding two kids on her laps :laugh:

well, it's real life. we thinks that she's the best cause we love her appearance. but there are some ppl who think she no so beautiful. actually, when i saw natalia first, like 4 years ago, i didnt like her at all, her face was so russian, so i couldnt find anything special in her appearance. plus she was soooo skinny. but then, some time later, i compared her with other models and i realized that she's one of the best. her face is just unusual. plus we all know that natalia is very kind and generous that is why she seems more and more beautiful :)