Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I know she was said to be pregnant again right after giving birth to her daughter. we all understand now that it was a rumour.

Anyway, if there is another rumour...I hope she is not :blink:

u hope she 's not pregnant?? thats mean of ya. im happy for natasha, cause children and family is the most important thing , anyway it should be

i agree with Alla, i mean of course children are important but she alreday has 2 children, that's enough, she has to be cared of her career, Natalia is modern woman

career?? she has enough money, a woman is nothing if she doesnt have family, just her career... plus natalia said she wanted to have many kids, and it was more important than her career

I disagree nemiside. She was modeling while pregnant last time and got covers and editorials so she would continue working when it happens for a third time. And why did you say she wouldn't be a good mom? I don't understand why you said this.

I disagree nemiside. She was modeling while pregnant last time and got covers and editorials so she would continue working when it happens for a third time. And why did you say she wouldn't be a good mom? I don't understand why you said this.

so for you it is no difference to take care of 2 kids or 3, right? so maybe have 6 children, huh?

i don't think you really don't understand it's pretty obvious, gosh i'm not talking just about pregnancy, it is about taking a care of a baby, maube you haven't heard before but it takes time, if you can't give enough time for ALL children then well you aren't a bad mother, no just maybe then you aren't so good mother

I know she was said to be pregnant again right after giving birth to her daughter. we all understand now that it was a rumour.

Anyway, if there is another rumour...I hope she is not :blink:

u hope she 's not pregnant?? thats mean of ya. im happy for natasha, cause children and family is the most important thing , anyway it should be

i agree with Alla, i mean of course children are important but she alreday has 2 children, that's enough, she has to be cared of her career, Natalia is modern woman

career?? she has enough money, a woman is nothing if she doesnt have family, just her career... plus natalia said she wanted to have many kids, and it was more important than her career

in which century you still are?

thanx Carmelita and adolf, you are posting the great pics! :clap: never seen all of them

to Egle: no, please don't leave!! :cry: you shouldn't be worried much, it's ok, I agree with you. anyway I can't understand why Natalia complains about her torment to lose weight, but decides to have the third child and put in weight again...it appears to be a vicious circle.

oh, while it's just a rumour we shouldn't dispute much. but...

i didnt notice that she is pregnant in this pic

is it a fresh pic??