Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

The park openings photos are always very special, very often my favourites. They are natural, full of joy, more human.....

You know that Natalia's personal facebook account was hacked ? We will never know if it was a real one..

Natalia Vodianova looks pretty in purple for this dreamy billboard for Calvin Klein's Euphoria fragrance (and well timed for Valentine's Day).

The black orchid inspired perfume is a blend of exotic fruits and seductive florals, which is reflected in this rich and opulent looking billboard snapped along L.A.'s Sunset Boulevard on January 12, 2011.

http://dailybillboard.blogspot.com/2011/02...-fragrance.html

post-16808-1311384298_thumb.jpg

post-16808-1311384416_thumb.jpg

were these posted already ?

01welldebetak2custom8.th.jpg 01welldebetak2custom16.th.jpg

wow, never seen them before, thanks! are there more? please provide the source.

they're from an article in the NYtimes.com about a house, don't know the link anymore but i'll try to find it again :)

Thank again you Kyka for the two holidays pics !

On TFS LyranYana just says there were taken in Bali, without providing more information. Can anyone say if they are very recent or if they are several months (or maybe one year or more) old ?

LyranYana is ABSOLUTLY wrong. I wonder where she read that it was in Bali because IT'S NOT. Those pictures have been taken in Alex de Betak's house by Alex de Betak himself. His house is situated in Majorca, (I saw a lot of pictures of it on internet and he has a stunning house!) and I think those pics have been taken during 2010 holidays (but I'm not sure, there's no precise dates about it).

Someone on Natalia's thread on the fashion spot said that maybe the man near Natalia on one of those two pics were Liya Kebede's husband, and I think he is: Natalia is a friend of Alex de Betak, that's why she spent some time in his house, as many friends of him, such as Liya.

Here is the link of the article: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04...ve-with-a-view/

There's one more interesting picture which has not been posted: Natalia isn't in it, but Lucas, Neva and Viktor are, with other children and a man, and I think that the children are Liya's children, and the man is Liya's husband.

I wish we could see more pics from this, 2 are not enough... :(