Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Even if I don't feel well these times and don't like seeing kissing couples, cause mine is broken.., I'm happy to see a glad Natalia with a new man, visibly A.A. I like this etam swimsuit too :) and I rather find it sane to kiss in front of children (nothing else of course lol), it's ok....

Actually, I am very happy for her. :) I don't know what kind of relationship they have but anyway. She looks happy isn't she.

And satisfied to finally know the truth :)

thedarknv, how could Antoine stop Natalia's career ? I know he is powerful and full of money but Natalia has some money too, and many friends in the fashion industry...I'm not convinced he could really screw up her career...

Of course, we notice he is rich, very rich.....but Justin was, too. I don't know....we don't know this man, it's hard to guess. I don't really understand why girls you think it's so dangerous for Natalia. She's a big girl, she is responsible and indepedent, powerful too....

I agree with Eos and it does not even visit my mind that Natalia is seeing AA for money - why would she? she's seen it all and has a lot of her own.

I start to think that there is something special about him that attracted her to him. Since we have no knowledge of him whatsoever, then all we have to base our opinions on, is the fact that she did set her eyes on him out of I am sure a very large pool of men in her circles. I still wish that she'd found someone with a calmer career and out of the spotlight but perhaps Natalia can juggle it all and maybe the very fact that Justin did not want to do much in his life and did not lead a busy working schedule was a deterrent for her. Too many unknowns in this equation for us to speculate.

Natalia looks great on the beach, so young and boyish.

I rather find it sane to kiss in front of children

I find it sane when parents kiss each other in front of their children. Of course :)

But here it's a new friend of their mother. Ok the kids are very much aware their parents are separated, even divorced maybe. Viktor and maybe Neva maybe hardly remember their parents together. Now there's a new man in the picture. Even if it looks like the kids don't pay attention, they do. More or less confusely they think "well, now mommy has a new boyfriend. So Mommy and Daddy won't never be together again. Will this new man be nice with Mommy ? Will she feel happy, will she sing, will she smile, will she laugh ? Will he be nice with me ? Will he come and live with us ? Will we come and live in his house ? Is my whole own life gonna change ?I find him nice (or : I don't like him) and so on..."

Well it's a very significant act for the children. You'd better be sure of your new relationship before making it obvious to them. I hope Natalia is. For her kids. For herself.

I don't see either how this relationship, or even its end, could stop Natalia's career. She started her career 10 years ago, she doesn't need him to be famous or to achieve big charity projects.

Now, even if Justin was rich, we never knew how much. I have read his half brother owns 3 or 4 billions. From what I have been understanding, Justin would get only a (very) little part of this fortune, which, ok, can be pretty confortable...

About Antoine, he does work (for his father), so he's got a salary. As big as it can be, i don't think he's more than multi-millionnaire. But when his father dies (his father is only 60 something, not old at all), Antoine will get over than 10 BIllions just for his own.

So I would say Antoine Arnault will be some day AT LEAST 10 times richer than Justin Portman.

Eos I'm sorry for your couple. Things gonna be all right soon. Be confident.

What makes me iffy is this:

Till recently, she was, by the looks of it, going out with Pesko. Now Arnault is in the picture. She's also been linked to many other men in the past 18 months.

She's just come out of a long term relationship, and if she wants to have a bit of fun, fine. Perfectly understandable. She's young, achingly beautiful and seems to be a lovely, large-hearted person, and ought to have all the fun she wants.

But here's the rub.

I consider myself to be a liberal, and don't believing in judging people, but I can't help but wonder, is tagging her kids along with her when she sees these men prudent? Especially, when she's been seeing Arnault for only a few weeks - a few months tops. Maybe I'm an old-fashioned fuddy-duddy, but I think she ought to have brought the kids into the picture only if she is absolutely serious about him, and moreover, if he is dead serious about her. If they're only just "hooking up", then I don't think it's wise to bring her children into the picture. He comes across as a bit of a casanova to me - which may or may not be true, but that's the perception I get, and I find it implausible that he'd settle down with her and be a father-figure to her kids. Seeing how young two of her kids are, a wrong sort of figure in their life can be deleterious. Natalia knows this first-hand, for one of her own mother's partners is described to be "abusive".

It takes a certain maturity for kids to accept another partner in their parent's life, and however mature and well-adjusted Lucas may be, he's bound to think of the men in her life as a poor replacement for his father. Maybe he may not feel that way too long, but it'd be staggering if he didn't harbour even a soupcon of resentment. I hope she knows what she's doing, because, at the end of the day, it's the kids who're the most vulnerable and prone to be affected the most.

Another point which has been raised is the impact he could have on her career. I won't be too worried about that, because she's an established and highly successful model. A model's career isn't so much determined by the CEO's of fashion houses than by the designers, photographers, editors, stylists and agents. I don't think Arnault has any say in the creative department, but only manages the commerce.

I agree with you.

I did not say she is with him for money, I just said: is very strange that when she declared that there was a new man in her life, she was dating Pesko Sasha, and is now with Antoine, she had some reason to make this decision. Only she knows ...

By allowing their children to see it in attitudes affectionate with her ​​new boyfriend, I think the relationship should be formal. I hope so.

Some of the richest men in the world, at least two of the world's richest donate most of his money to charity, I mean Carlos Slim, the richest man in the world is Mexican and will only inherit 5 % to their children. Bill Gates and give them only 1%, which is enough money ... But not inherit everything.

Money is very volatile, anyone can become rich or poor at any time.

Really she is girlfriend of Antoine,

who is the son of man that you most powerful and influential in fashion, no benefit or harm to Natalia ?....

It is naive to believe that this will not affect your professional life of Natalia. She is a model.

It is naive to believe that this will not affect your professional life of Natalia. She is a model.

If Natalia relies on this relationship with Antoine and Antoine lefts her, it will of course affect her. But her professional life ? I don't think so.

My first idea (10 or 12 days ago) was that she was seeing in him a possibility to put her charity work on a bigger scale. But she will suceed with or without him.

Cachet and TheDarkNV, Natalia has been seen at least two times with Sacha Pesko, but there was no evidence they had a love relationship. It could be a simple courtship from him and she declined his "offer.

I totally agree with both of you regarding the children's needs for emotional security and a strong father-figure.

Like you Cachet, 10 or 12 days ago I was thinking Arnault was just a rich and very uninteresting man. On one hand somewhere on the internet I have been reading his intelligence was a lifeless mussel's. But on the other hand his only other known relationship is with another young mother (Helene de Fougerolles has a little girl from a previous relationship). Who knows ? We don't know if AA left HDF or the opposite. Anyway one thing is : this young man leaves a mother of 1 for another mother of...3 ! Some men are attracted by fathership by this unusual way (other men's children)... Or maybe he is affraid of paternity and is moved by mums with her kids in the same time... Or maybe he can't have kids and loves them, who knows ? Maybe I say deeply stupid things but whe all know there are people with uncommon kinds of attractions, without anything perverse. And most of all maybe he loves Natalia. We can't know.

But maybe he is just attracted by her beauty and all her personal achievements. Maybe he doesn't really care about the kids. I hope not...

If Natalia relies on this relationship with Antoine and Antoine lefts her, it will of course affect her. But her professional life ? I don't think so.

My first idea (10 days ago) was that she was seeing in him a possibility to put her charity work on a bigger scale.

Is that your boyfriend is your boss, if it affects, benefits or harms.

I agree with your last comment. I really thought the same thing, maybe even what I'm thinking.

Natalia really love their foundation and help children, it sometimes seems that she only thinks about that and nothing more.

She is willing to sacrifice their work, and time with their children to achieve success for his foundation, is a woman deeply concerned about the children in their country.

So can be a possibility. great possibility.

I really would not hesitate to Natalia in your desicion, but when she goes out with a man and end with another, is hard to know with whom to stay.

Just see it to come, out with all these men: Sasha, Douglas, Boltenko, Antoine, and so on. It is a single woman can get away with a dozen more ..

But it seems strangely Antoine conquest, is just wish him luck, good luck.

I really think I'm avoiding in relation to children, I think I'll put Negative.

Kiss Dear!!

Dear DarkNV,

All the other guys were just speculations from the medias because she has been seen at one moment in their company. Maybe something happened with one or severall of them, maybe not, anyway there's no proof. And as fas as we know she didn't involve the kids.

AA is her first public relationship since Justin. And she spends time with him and her children.

For now, whatever our feelings and apprehensions are, let's wish them love, luck and happiness.

Kiss to you Dear !

Dear DarkNV,

All the other guys were just speculations from the medias because she has been seen at one moment in their company. Maybe something happened with one or severall of them, maybe not, anyway there's no proof. And as fas as we know she didn't involve the kids.

AA is her first public relationship since Justin. And she spends time with him and her children.

For now, whatever our feelings and apprehensions are, let's wish them love, luck and happiness.

Kiss to you Dear !

You're right, it is best to wish luck and happiness! :blush:

I didn't want to post the Stella McCartney pics because today I'm sooo lazy but, well, here they are ^^:

I guess there are not more... As Stella McCartney's campaigns are always composed of only 3 pictures... <_< I wish there were more, I really love it!

Larger: :D

And larger yet again: :hehe:

post-36965-0-1446058448-40929_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446058448-44215_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446058448-53643_thumb.jpg

fashionologie