Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

thanks for posting these, acfr1968. I must say I usually dislike the ETAM collections except only a few of them and this ETAM China collection is no exception - on some of the shots it is almost impossible to recognize Natalia (like where a calendar is positioned next to her image and where she wears a hat and mittens). Why do they need to change her features? And the clothes are nothing special. I do like how the eye makeup makes her look younger, as if from a different age group <_<

thanks for posting these, acfr1968. I must say I usually dislike the ETAM collections except only a few of them and this ETAM China collection is no exception - on some of the shots it is almost impossible to recognize Natalia (like where a calendar is positioned next to her image and where she wears a hat and mittens). Why do they need to change her features? And the clothes are nothing special. I do like how the eye makeup makes her look younger, as if from a different age group <_<

True, I agree. Somebody over there is Photoshop-trigger happy. Curiously enough, the lingerie webshots seem rather untouched. They photoshopped her face, as usual, but not the body.

post-43687-1312253680_thumb.jpg post-43687-1312253748_thumb.jpg

post-43687-1312253738_thumb.jpg

Thanks fashionmistake1234 for the Love editorial. These look different from the ones I transferred from the TFS - I guess there are many more pages than I thought :) I personally love it even though Natalia is made look older/mature, I find it refreshing since it is unlike most of her other editorials.

Thank you fashionmistake1234, I love the second pic, she looks lovely!

Have a look at this: http://fashiongonerogue.com/barbara-palvin...-steven-meisel/

To me this is the real proof that the fashion industry tries to replace Natalia with Barbara... That's exactly what I was afraid of :/ Why Natalia didn't get this new Euphoria campaign... :( I hope Barbara will not replace Natalia for the other Euphoria ad campaigns...!

Thank you fashionmistake1234, I love the second pic, she looks lovely!

Have a look at this: http://fashiongonerogue.com/barbara-palvin...-steven-meisel/

To me this is the real proof that the fashion industry tries to replace Natalia with Barbara... That's exactly what I was afraid of :/ Why Natalia didn't get this new Euphoria campaign... :( I hope Barbara will not replace Natalia for the other Euphoria ad campaigns...!

:shock: !!!

Jeez, could they be a little less obvious??? :blink:

yes, truly sad, especially given that Natalia is not that old and looks great in all Miesel's work. I think it really sends a bad message that CK still loves the same look but chooses to go for a younger model. As if 29 year old woman is too old to use their perfume?

I tried to find more information about this, and it is said that Barbabra is the face of the new fragrance "Forbidden Euphoria", because the fragrance is aimed at younger women (from 17 - 20), and Barbara is 17, almost 18, while Natalia is 29. But as some people already said it somewhere, this is stupid, as most of the time Natalia looks younger than Barbara!!! And I really doubt they chose her because they wanted change, this makes no sense, because there is almost no change with Barbara, as she really looks like a younger Natalia...

Compare Forbidden Euphoria and Euphoria Blossom: almost the same pose, almost the same hairstyle, same concept...

I was sure that sooner or later, designers would try to replace Natalia with Barbara in various ways... I really hope they kept Natalia for Euphoria!!!

but maybe Natalia didn't want to go on with Euphoria as she does many things and is already the face of another perfume ? She's been the face of euphoria for so much time and I would understand that she wanna do something else....and if it's them who did not want her anymore, it's a shame. Cause she is still obviously very beautiful, can look very young...it's not very good for women of nowadays ! What a stress of constantly trying to look young ! .and if they really wanted to change the model why didn't they change the style of the pic, the colours, etc ? I wouldn't like to be Barbara, they are turning her into Natalia's image of euphoria, there is nothing new, it lacks of personality...

And to conclude, I don't think Barbara looks like Natalia very much. Ok...there is something, in the eyes, but the eye brows, the nose, the lips, the shape of the face are not the same...Natalia is much more special, there is something more slavic, almost asian (sorry if I say some stupid things, and anyway they tried to hide these particularities the most possible for euphoria) whereas Barbara looks more classical occidental (still very beautiful too).

anv

Did you really take the first picture on ANV??

No, you took it on my tumblr. You give the right credits to famous sites such as Natalia-v.net, Vodianova-online, ANV, but when you post things from my blog you don't give any source or you give a wrong one. It's been several times and it becomes REALLY annoying. So please when you take pictures on my tumblr, give the right source, or don't post them AT ALL. Right?

And I say this to you, fashionmistake1234, but I also say it to Wonderlust (Natalia-v.net), who did the same some days ago with some old Etam pictures on her fansite, and Vodianova-online, for the same reason. I hate it when I have to say this kind of things to people, I don't want to be mean, and I don't want to have to say it again, so I hope you will understand me, thank you.