Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

That's very good news that she's the new face of a perfume ! I really can't wait to see it !

Among the photos of this charity party organized in Ibiza, there is one where Natalia appears with her mum, Larisa. Can anyone tell me who is the man with them ? I like when Natalia is sunkissed and smiling like that, on holidays, it fits her so well.

As always thank you so much everyone for the news and pics !

I don't know who is the man with Natalia and Larissa, maybe it's Larissa's man, who knows ? Anyway I don't think it's Natalia's :laugh: Love her on these pics, so simple and pretty. She looks happy !

And Lucas is so big ! :blink: I just wonder if Ibiza night parties are a place for a 9 years old one. I hope his nanny takes him off to bed before midnight :-D.

instylemag.au

Latest News

Natalia Vodianova on Australia's Next Top Model

Supermodel Natalia Vodianova is just one of the star additions on the much-anticipated seventh season of Australia's Next Top Model.

The Russian beauty, 29, who has appeared for the likes of Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel and Calvin Klein surprised the aspiring models on a impromptu trip to Paris, providing valuable insider knowledge about working in the fashion world.

After just one episode it's been a show of surprises on this year's season. Judges Sarah Murdoch, Alex Perry, Charlotte Dawson and Jez Smith whittled down 100 girls to just 20 in the first episode, but the real shock came when Murdoch informed them they'd be flying to fashion capital Paris for their first challenge. International travel is usually only reserved for a few contestants in the final stages of the show.

This year is all about raising the stakes so expect a chic baptism of fire, as the girls hit Paris boutiques to piece together stylish new looks and compete in a couture photo shoot, shot by Jez Smith, inside a French chateau. Oh, and did we mention Natalia Vodianova?

Australia's Next Top Model (episode two) airs on FOX8, August 15 at 7.30pm.

I believe that the man on the picture with her mom is Natalia's father. I could be mistaken though but he looks like an older version of Natalia's father image that once circulated. It is weird, though, since I remember that Natalia said that he was out of the picture. So maybe it is not her father but Larissa's current partner.

Natalia looks incredible. It is absolutely crazy to see Lucas so big - I started following Natalia's career when he was a newborn and now he is huge!!

My god, didn't want to see that ! And in front of the kids :o

Like you TheDarkNV, I feel confused, I hope she's happy and most of all I hope Arnault is sincere.

But why do I have the odd feeling this is some comedy ?

But I like the fact she wears her old and cheap Etam swimsuit, I loved this one with the little skirt ! Her body is amazing...

My god, didn't want to see that ! And in front of the kids :o

Like you TheDarkNV, I feel confused, I hope she's happy and most of all I hope Arnault is sincere.

But why do I have the odd feeling this is some comedy ?

But I like the fact she wears her old and cheap Etam swimsuit, I loved this one with the little skirt ! Her body is amazing...

Yes, I'm so confused, maybe the answer is simple, but I refuse to believe that Natalia is interested, I have hope that she does things for love, not for money. but I have doubts and a lot of confused, one of the world's richest men, is not the best solution, not the best decision, maybe you can get more "power", but can destroy, I just wish Natalia is in love and Antoine also and he is always a gentleman.

I have this feeling that if she not becomes the perfect girlfriend for Antoine, he will end up snapping his fingers and Natalia's career: End.

It's a comedy that could end in horror movie for Natalia, she should be intelligent.