Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

post-43687-1314207023_thumb.jpg

Wrong again. What a fiasco.

via NYMag.

It's amazing, the huge mistake of Vogue, Elle, etc. :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

it's amazing, not investigated before or at least read the information on the facebook.

Free advertising for Facebook Natalia by fans, but unfortunately I think that after the confusion, all the photos were deleted. <_< <_< <_<

Yeah, thedarknv, the album was deleted, you're right! Too much of a headache for them, I believe.

It's interesting: NYMag says Natalia doesn't have a Facebook page. Are they guessing again? Did Natalia herself or her publicist say that? What about the old Facebook page? The one which was allegedly hacked? And what about the new one, that she's supposedly rebuilding? :blink:

We (administrators of Natalia fan facebook page) received a message from Natalia's friend on facebook saying that Natalia was really UPSET to find papparazzi pictures on the facebook fan page. Apparently she does not want the kids to see those pictures and asked us to remove those pictures. She would like to ask us to keep the page with only her work and NO personal, paparazzi, gossip or 'mistakes'. The thing is the page is being taken very serious by huge magazines like VOGUE UK etc. :ninja:

That's why we HAD to remove all thoses pitctures. We want the fan page to be more respectful to her siNce some people called her "a bitch" on her pictures with Antoine...

The press is all right. She does not "own" this facebook fan page account. But what about the other one ? With all her private pictures ?... is that a paparazzi holding it ? (that what the press Vogue say) I can't find that page again... <_<

We (administrators of Natalia fan facebook page) received a message from Natalia's friend on facebook saying that Natalia was really UPSET to find papparazzi pictures on the facebook fan page. Apparently she does not want the kids to see those pictures and asked us to remove those pictures. She would like to ask us to keep the page with only her work and NO personal, paparazzi, gossip or 'mistakes'. The thing is the page is being taken very serious by huge magazines like VOGUE UK etc. :ninja:

That's why we HAD to remove all thoses pitctures. We want the fan page to be more respectful to her siNce some people called her "a bitch" on her pictures with Antoine...

The press is all right. She does not "own" this facebook fan page account. But what about the other one ? With all her private pictures ?... is that a paparazzi holding it ? (that what the press Vogue say) I can't find that page again... <_<

Thank you Flyfly for the clarification, and crongrats for all this advertising of your FB NV account !!!

Now what other FB account "with all her private pictures" are you talking about ? The one with PickandCoppenburg pictures and comments, for instance "I like so much Uruguayan beaches" for instance ? I laways thought it was a fake one, hold by someone who had just 3 or 4 "rather personal pictures (maybe from someone knowing someone knowing someone who knows or was knowing Natalia), nothing more...

Curioser and curioser. <_<

Apparently she does not want the kids to see those pictures and asked us to remove those pictures. She would like to ask us to keep the page with only her work and NO personal, paparazzi, gossip or 'mistakes'.

I find this a bit rich. I don't see what's there to be "upset", especially about her kids seeing the pictures, because, well, wasn't she snogging Arnault in front of her kids in the first set of pictures? Look, I completely understand that her kids are very young and would in all likelihood be upset to see they mum kissing another man, but the onus to ensure that they are not affected by the separation lies with her and her husband, not on her fans. She needs to exercise some parental control over the internet content her kids are exposed to. If by giving them unrestrained, unlimited access, they happen to see something which they upsets them, well, that's her "mistake", not anybody else's.

She's a public figure by choice - a model and now even an actress - who's dating a public figure, and it goes without saying that she will be hounded by the paps; comes with the territory. She really can't whinge about pictures being posted on fan sites. She had no qualms in parlaying her personal life and her fairytale story into editorials and spreads galore; so it's not like she's really drawn a clear line between her personal and professional life, is it?

Also, I'd be curious to know what the "mistake" is. Well, it was definitely the mistake of sites like Vogue UK to have taken for granted that it's her official page without verifying it, but it really isn't the "mistake" of the ADMINS of that page in question itself. Those pictures were also posted on sites like ANV, tFS etc; and there's bugger-all she can do about it. ALL 'slebs put up with it. If she gets photographed in a public place, and if those photographs do the rounds on the internet, then it's obvious those pictures will be posted on many sites. If she doesn't want to see such pictures, she needs to choose her holiday destinations more carefully, and exercise a bit of discretion. If she doesn't want her kids to see the pictures, she needs to set up internet filters or restrict their access to only a limited number of age-appropriate websites.

Apparently she does not want the kids to see those pictures and asked us to remove those pictures. She would like to ask us to keep the page with only her work and NO personal, paparazzi, gossip or 'mistakes'.

I find this a bit rich. I don't see what's there to be "upset", especially about her kids seeing the pictures, because, well, wasn't she snogging Arnault in front of her kids in the first set of pictures? Look, I completely understand that her kids are very young and would in all likelihood be upset to see they mum kissing another man, but the onus to ensure that they are not affected by the separation lies with her and her husband, not on her fans. She needs to exercise some parental control over the internet content her kids are exposed to. If by giving them unrestrained, unlimited access, they happen to see something which they upsets them, well, that's her "mistake", not anybody else's.

She's a public figure by choice - a model and now even an actress - who's dating a public figure, and it goes without saying that she will be hounded by the paps; comes with the territory. She really can't whinge about pictures being posted on fan sites. She had no qualms in parlaying her personal life and her fairytale story into editorials and spreads galore; so it's not like she's really drawn a clear line between her personal and professional life, is it?

Also, I'd be curious to know what the "mistake" is. Well, it was definitely the mistake of sites like Vogue UK to have taken for granted that it's her official page without verifying it, but it really isn't the "mistake" of the ADMINS of that page in question itself. Those pictures were also posted on sites like ANV, tFS etc; and there's bugger-all she can do about it. ALL 'slebs put up with it. If she gets photographed in a public place, and if those photographs do the rounds on the internet, then it's obvious those pictures will be posted on many sites. If she doesn't want to see such pictures, she needs to choose her holiday destinations more carefully, and exercise a bit of discretion. If she doesn't want her kids to see the pictures, she needs to set up internet filters or restrict their access to only a limited number of age-appropriate websites.

cachet, I entirely agree with you. That's why I found this whole story curious. If the "friend" person who contacted the Facebook administrators is indeed relaying a message from Natalia herself, which might perhaps be the case, then she needs a new publicist, stat. And to grow up.

As a celebrity, who opened her life and her home to the press during the golden years, from Vogue to Hello, she needs to understand that there's no way back. She may whine about it, but this is the way things are. Once you invite newspapers and magazines to take pictures of your living room, and you talk about your husband, your children, it's not like you can turn the channel off when things get a little less editorial perfect. This is a too good a story for photographers not to follow.

And, yeah, Ibiza is swarming with paps during the summer - she knows that. I myself had the impression that she was trying to be seen. There are exclusive resorts all over the world where you're absolutely alone, shielded from the photographers. It's not like they can't afford it.

As I see it, you either do as you please and don't bother about what people think and say afterwards, or you behave. She was making out on a beach. It's not like the paparazzi climbed over a wall to take pictures. They were on a public place, for Pete's sake. If you don't want your children to see something you're doing in a public place, then don't do it. Simple as that. This works for any and everybody.

Parental control over the internet also works.

Many, many fan sites posted those images. ANV, Natalia-v.net, TFS. And I don't blame any of them at all. I found the images a little too flaunting, but nothing out of this world. I believe the administrators and members of these sites thought, like myself, that she was well aware of the paparazzi around her and simply didn't care. Pictures had been taken of her and the children with Antoine on the beach the day before. She was laughing, playing with the kids and hugging Antoine. The photographer must have been very close, because the pictures are very clear. She seemed very ok with that.

I know people will defend Natalia's inalienable right to make out on a public beach and not have pictures posted all over the net. Yeah, sure, I wish I could fly too. It'd be lovely to revoke the Laws of Gravity, open my arms and simply jump from the Empire States. However, that's not the way it works. You jump, you fall. Natalia is a celebrity, she needs to learn how to deal with the press. I'm one not to condone paparazzi, but this episode reeks immaturity. If, of course, the "Facebook friend" is indeed a friend of Natalia's, and is speaking for her. We never know. :whistle:

I totally agree with you two. Additionally, she's actually setting up the precedence for her current romance with AA to be qualitatively different from that with JP by objecting such photos. Why? It may tell people that she herself is not sure about this affair and may herself even view this affair as inappropriate if she judges such photos inappropriate to be seen by her children. Something is iffy.

Cuneyt Akeroglu shows another side of supermodel Natalia Vodianova, for Vogue Turkey‘s September issue. Sporting short, bleach blonde locks and ornate designs from Balmain, Natalia is nearly unrecognizable: if it weren’t for those trademark brows we would have sworn these were shots of another girl! What do you think of this extreme makeover – are you loving it, or do you prefer Natalia’s original color?

models.com

post-35528-0-1446058472-08691_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058472-13179_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058472-19488_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058472-2425_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058472-28309_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058472-30637_thumb.jpg