Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Maybe it's forbidden by the guests but not by photographers, professional ones ? It would be a pity...

Yes maybe. We'll see...

Oh, I think so. I can't believe they won't allow professional photographers. It wouldn't make sense.

Anyway, it's a pity, with so many smart phones going around... :whistle:

ETA: First pictures of Anne Hathaway and Olivia Palermo already online... I'm hopeful now! :wave::blush:

what is up with the hair yack

it is related to Russian fairytales. Pretty much every heroine in them has a long golden braid that goes down to her knees. So Natalia's fake braid is an additional (and fashionable) spin on the theme.

Love her look. Lucas is so big and he recently was just a baby - time flies! :)

Natalia is magnificient !!!! I love her look. Of course it's more like a costume than an evening dress but I think it fits completely with the mood of the Ball. She is feeric.

And I always love to see Lucas next to her :) I'm eager to know how will he look as a teeenager :)

From my etam newsletter

post-34976-0-1446058434-61341_thumb.jpg

thanks ariti!

Wow, absolutely supreme and fantastic. I think Natalia outdid herself :) Next thing we need is the whole 46 dresses documented on models and HQs of Natalia, of course. Is the raised sum known? I hope Natalia had reached her goal.

Well, now I know why these famous beautiful people look so good when photographed - they always pose!! they seem to be constantly aware of cameras catching them, and so they always appear to have a perfect face, without a single unguarded expression.

The pictures in the red dress taken in the castle are BREATHTAKING, and i mean really amazingly GORGEOUS!! Hope to see some great quality ones of those.

However (and pliz don't jump on me and accuse me of bashing her) i am not really sure about the 'real life' pictures of her in that dress at the actual ball... the long braid and so on... it looks slightly silly. (i do get that the whole point is the fairy tale, but that's just my impression)

But the dress itself.... :drool: they should make a whole children fairy tale movie around it! :heart: