Bellazon

Who is the hottest old male movie star?

spades24

Holden x3

Cagney x3

Okay I have been thinking about what to do after this game is over, though we have awhile to go. I was thinking about doing "Who was the best onscreen Hollywood couple. I have been working on a list. I am gonna need suggestions though. So if you have any please feel free to share.

Okay I have been thinking about what to do after this game is over, though we have awhile to go. I was thinking about doing "Who was the best onscreen Hollywood couple. I have been working on a list. I am gonna need suggestions though. So if you have any please feel free to share.

I like this idea.. there are so many couples that looked good with each other.. and there are partners that made everyone look good as well.

Well Mickey and Orson will have to fight to stay in the game. And I probably would be able to get more voters, since I would be able to put it in the babe polls section. I need to finish making a list for it though. Suggestions, anyone got them?