Bellazon

Who is the hottest old male movie star?

spades24

Well John and Cliffton are going to have to fight to stay in the game. I am the only one in present company who thinks John Dall is sexy. You should see the movie "Something in the wind" Seriously! Great movie! Ask me for the movie playlist URL from youtube and I will give it to you. Anyway I am gonna take a time out to tell you why I like John Dall's leading lady in "Something in the wind", Deanna Durbin better then Judy Garland. Deanna didn't have a brief romance with Tyrone Power. Judy on the other hand did! Bitch back off my man! With that said the last round before we go into consolation will be up shortly!

Well we are headed into the consolation rounds. Where we will say goodbye to some of our men. I also set up the rounds after the consolation rounds. There are 7 Roberts going at in that round, including my favorite Robert! Oh and there is a Robert on Robert matchup! Should be fun!

Sorry it took me so long to update guys! I have been very lazy lately! Anyway John and Fred are out! Sorry Mickiala but I had to get rid of your vote since Herbert and John tied. Anyway there is a great Fred Astire movie on tomorrow called Royal Wedding! You should check it out! It is on TCM and it is on at 9 AM Eastern time. Anyway next round will be up shortly.

Sorry it took me so long to update guys! I have been very lazy lately! Anyway John and Fred are out! Sorry Mickiala but I had to get rid of your vote since Herbert and John tied. Anyway there is a great Fred Astire movie on tomorrow called Royal Wedding! You should check it out! It is on TCM and it is on at 9 AM Eastern time. Anyway next round will be up shortly.

That's ok,I wish more people would vote here.I would :heart: to see that movie but that's 7:00 am here. :laugh:

John x3

Tom x3

That's ok,I wish more people would vote here.I would :heart: to see that movie but that's 7:00 am here. :laugh:

John x3

Tom x3

I wish more people would vote here too! However I am not holding my breath! If more people came to vote that would be nice. I am really thankful for the voters I have now! You guys rock!

I wish more people would vote here too!

x3

I am really thankful for the voters I have now! You guys rock!

Thanks :wave:, I think this is a great and funny idea. We get to know some actors e didn't even knew (at least I didn't knew all of them...). It's really a shame it doesn't get too much attention :S... But let's keep the competition on and hope some voters will come along :).

And now the votes:

1.5 each (I love Buster too much :p)

John Wayne x3