Bellazon

Who is the hottest old male movie star?

spades24

Thanks for the vote ana_rita! I knew you would come and vote! Anyway Bing and Russ have beaten John and Mickey! Judy Garland would be sad to know Mickey is out! However I really don't care what she thinks because she touched my man! Next round will be up shortly.

Thanks for the vote ana_rita! I knew you would come and vote!

Well, I really like this competition (and I'm looking forward for the on-screen couples competition :)), and of course there's another reason why I keep coming here: I want Gary :heart: Cooper to win this :p :blush:.

Now my votes:

Cary x 3

Robert x 2

Jack x1

Well, I really like this competition (and I'm looking forward for the on-screen couples competition :)), and of course there's another reason why I keep coming here: I want Gary :heart: Cooper to win this :p :blush:.

Ha! I want Tyrone Power to win this! I am excitied about the on screen couples competition too. I just need to finish making a list, then I will probably start it.

Ha! I want Tyrone Power to win this! I am excitied about the on screen couples competition too. I just need to finish making a list, then I will probably start it.

Well I want Rod Taylor or Cary Grant to win,and seeing there's only the 3 of us voting,this should get interesting

:clobber::grouphug:

We sometimes have more then just us three voting! At one point in time I had nine people voting, but that was only in one round. James Dean was in that round. Anyway Robert Redford and Leslie Howard are out! Next round will be up shortly!