Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

Every single one of them look beyond gorgeous. I'm also really happy Adriana isn't there making the stupid f*cking faces in every other picture, kinda ruins the overall appeal of what VS is going for. No offense to her fans, but common! One or twice is fine..... 75% of the time not so much. Sorry if you disagree.

Behati fits in very well with Doutzen, Marisa & Alessandra (Y) I'm happy about that. If they had just thrown in Candice, the group of 5 would of been golden.

Ale: The Veteran

Doutzen: Natural Beauty

Behati: Fun, firty, sporty one

Candice: The Baby and exotic one

Marisa: Sex on legs. She's what every red blooded American man wants to see.

Miranda being gone is also a good thing. Again sorry if you disagree but she doesn't mesh well with the other woman, and in all her pictures she looks miserable at best lately. *cough, contract over, cough?*

She wont be at the show. She has another job that she is contracted too.

Im so happy with how the show is looking. Five segments could mean good things for the editing. So they dont have to rush six segments, music, promos, intervies etc into a 45 minute show. Atleast one less runway means the show can mesh together. I think the themes are incredible and the overall Magical Journey is amazing.

I think im in the minority but im loving the body suit looks. Candice looks AMAZING in hers. Her body is freakin sick.

And my fav outfit so far is Miranda's Black with the thigh high boots. She looks so sexy in it. Reminds me of Angela's Black chaps 2003 :D

Cant freakin wait til tomorrow.

Every single one of them look beyond gorgeous. I'm also really happy Adriana isn't there making the stupid f*cking faces in every other picture, kinda ruins the overall appeal of what VS is going for. No offense to her fans, but common! One or twice is fine..... 75% of the time not so much. Sorry if you disagree.

Behati fits in very well with Doutzen, Marisa & Alessandra (Y) I'm happy about that. If they had just thrown in Candice, the group of 5 would of been golden.

Ale: The Veteran

Doutzen: Natural Beauty

Behati: Fun, firty, sporty one

Candice: The Baby and exotic one

Marisa: Sex on legs. She's what every red blooded American man wants to see.

Miranda being gone is also a good thing. Again sorry if you disagree but she doesn't mesh well with the other woman, and in all her pictures she looks miserable at best lately. *cough, contract over, cough?*

Amen.

miranda is like their best girl

Okay, here we go:

In terms of sales, their ‘best girl’ is Adriana Lima, closely followed by Alessandra.

In terms of marketability, their best girl is BY FAR Marisa Miller.

Miranda was a blip on the radar compared to the three I just mentioned.

For the record, I don’t like any of the Angels, I’m just saying. I’m being unbiased and just stating facts.

LMAO smartass

I still love her and all the other angels This is my favourite group of girls they've had. I think Doutzen is VS perfection and she has been doing so well in terms of promotion. Marisa is their best spokesperson. And Ale and Adriana are their sellers

the group of 5 would of been golden.

Golden, literally. 3 out of 5 blondes (and one of them who has been mistaken for the other two in paparazzi shots, LOL). No offense to their fans, but blondes do nothing for me, so that line-up is one big yawn for me. Behati would be the only saving grace if it weren't for the fact that I detest the P!NK line.

Her body is looking sick in her outfits.

From what I've seen so far, it looks like she has the best outfits this year. The rocket shoulders are extreme, but the pink bra and panty set underneath is quite lovely IMO. Her wings are nice too and like I mentioned before - the black set is great. I think it works on her because she isn't an over-the-top sexpot. On anyone else it could look very "skanky whore extraordinaire."

Her body is looking sick in her outfits.

From what I've seen so far, it looks like she has the best outfits this year. The rocket shoulders are extreme, but the pink bra and panty set underneath is quite lovely IMO. Her wings are nice too and like I mentioned before - the black set is great. I think it works on her because she isn't an over-the-top sexpot. On anyone else it could look very "skanky whore extraordinaire."

Agreed so far from what ive seen her three are my favourites. The wings and those black boots look so sexy on her. She just looks so good overall.