Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Good point Stamoholic ;) don´t worry about touchy people :evil:

I wasn´t there for quite a long time - so here are women I missed :)

Emanuella de Paula

absolute 10 for me :heart:

Adriana Lima

Salma Hayek

9 - someone has said it already - a little taller would be perfect :laugh: However, she´s pure sexiness :heart:

Laetitia Casta

8 - 5 years before, I absolutely didn´t get this woman´s appeal. It has changed since I was getting to see her on BZ more and more. She´s not my type, absolutely, however I think she has a special appeal, a special "something" about her. There is just no another Laetitia Casta. And I like women that do not look like from a copier.

The main reason Laetitia dominates competitions is because she has a fairly large fanatical fan base that only comes out of her thread when she's in a competition, which in itself iself isn't a horrible thing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and to certian likes and dislikes, but her fans come across, (at least to me) as being single minded and as I said before fanatical. I understand liking someone, but not to the exclusion of voting for anyone else.

As for my getting snippy about your statement on saying "laetitia is perfect" it was in large part that it wasn't phrased as an opinion, it was worded like your trying to say fact. However... at this point in time I find that comments in this thread are still quite irritating, so I'm going.

I'd like to extend an apology for coming on so strong in my own opinions, again to reitorate we are all after all entitled to our own.

Pheno, you´re just the same fan of Josie as those fans of Laetitia you´re speaking about. And maybe even harder-core. You will vote for Josie in ANY competition, doesn´t matter where, for what and how. That´s just what I have noticed. And not only I :laugh: It´s hilarious to see you writing about Laetitia fans and not looking on your own self...

Quoting frenchkiki:

She is my gurl! So i give her a 10 million!

But to be totally honest, Laetitia always needed to tone a little bit around the bootie/leg area...

don´t think it sounds fanatical.

And quoting stam

Laetitia is perfect. I'm not a huge fan of her but I would be deluding myself if I said otherwise.

Oh, surprise! She´s not even a fan :) and it was NOT worded as a fact. It was just an enthusiastic expression of her opinion, I think. And she apologized. So WHY getting it so serious and SOOOO touchy?

If you "find that comments in this thread are still quite irritating" I just can´t understand why do you keep coming back again and again.

SORRY if I´m being just too mean. I don´t like people who get irritated ALL THE TIME, saying it over and over. I mean just this - If I don´t like the beer I´m drinking, I´ll choose another pub.

That´s all.

The difference between myself and those fans Jennka is I'm around in this section of the forum and I vote in a number of competitions regardless if Josie is in there or not. I am not saying people shouldn't vote for whome they want to, far from it. But when you come out of whatever thread you're lurking in to only vote for one girl and then you go back, without voting for anyone but said girl and you do it on a consistant basis I call it fanatacism. Now No offense but the comment I made was in reference to something Stamaholic said and I've already offered an apology so why don't you take your two cents and keep them to yourself.

Because sometimes (or rather most of the time), I really don´t understand things you´re saying and WHY are you saying them. And because no one other speaks out.

Not mentioning I´m just expressing my opinion :whistle:

I myself don´t vote in every competition in every round, because I simply don´t have time to. However, I know what people are you talking about...but those people are here when it goes to Laetitia, Adriana, Gisele, Petra, Josie, Irina, Marissa, Natasha, Natalia, and EVERY other model.

Because EVERY model has her fans, uberfans and haters. Laetitia is of NO exception!

There are certian models on this forum that have larger basis of those fans Jennka, if you haven't seen it then I'm sorry, maybe you should take a closer look.

There are obvious exceptions in the case of Laetitia Casta, Frenchkiki, stefanobacci, lisa-1 etc... They aren't lumped into that fanatical fan base as they are around consistantly, they vote all the time so when they vote for their favorite I don't have a problem. It's when you have large lumps of people who never vote any other time coming out of the wood work to vote it throws the integrity and the balance of the competition off. It makes every person who voted here consistantly over a period of weeks or sometimes even months completely superfluous. You throw enough votes in the favor of one person, from people who are never around and it doesn't matter what the end results are because it was in essence swayed in one direction at only one point in the comp.

Those people I have issues with are on ignore Jennka, and if I see their posts it's because I choose to, so when I get irritated it's not because of something they've said or done. If I see what they say it's because I was curious and I don't let myself get irritated. We do these contests because they are fun, and as for why I'm here, I am interested in the competition, I enjoy it, and I'm here to show my support for Joe in running the comp. He's done an excellent job with both this competition and Natural Beauty, and I'd like to show my support.

I absolutely agree with you on Joe and competitions - we should all enjoy it. But you know, there are always those types of fans voting only for their fan model, and they´ll always be and we can do nothing about that.

I was just pointing out it´s not only Laetitia. There are many models with a huge fun basis - but there is also the other thing - more ubber fans, more haters.

That´s why models with huge fan basis and many ubber fans won´t win nowadays - because of haters. And I don´t personally think that is fair either.

And this is exactly the reason why covering their heads would be such an amazing idea...

L. Casta: 4 ... I will NEVER get her appeal! >.<

Adriana Lima: Pfff ... Do i really need to say how much im goin' to give her? A 10 of course! :heart:

Salma: 9

There are certian models on this forum that have larger basis of those fans Jennka, if you haven't seen it then I'm sorry, maybe you should take a closer look.

There are obvious exceptions in the case of Laetitia Casta, Frenchkiki, stefanobacci, lisa-1 etc... They aren't lumped into that fanatical fan base as they are around consistantly, they vote all the time so when they vote for their favorite I don't have a problem. It's when you have large lumps of people who never vote any other time coming out of the wood work to vote it throws the integrity and the balance of the competition off. It makes every person who voted here consistantly over a period of weeks or sometimes even months completely superfluous. You throw enough votes in the favor of one person, from people who are never around and it doesn't matter what the end results are because it was in essence swayed in one direction at only one point in the comp.

Those people I have issues with are on ignore Jennka, and if I see their posts it's because I choose to, so when I get irritated it's not because of something they've said or done. If I see what they say it's because I was curious and I don't let myself get irritated. We do these contests because they are fun, and as for why I'm here, I am interested in the competition, I enjoy it, and I'm here to show my support for Joe in running the comp. He's done an excellent job with both this competition and Natural Beauty, and I'd like to show my support.

I have voted every single round of this comp so far, pheno, and as I said I'm not even a huge fan of Laetitia... so your aggrivation doesn't really apply to me anymore and I'm just gonna leave it at that :flower:

xx

And this is exactly the reason why covering their heads would be such an amazing idea...

Thanks :) I suggested it to Joe because, as I think we've seen in the thread all ready, this is a little bit of, " I don't like HER I wont give her high scores" rather than " I don't like her body." I'm not saying this in refrence to Pheno at all or even this round of the comp. I've just noticed it over-all :heart:

The people she's referring to aren't actually here now, but she was speaking more in general, this is in referrence to you :flower: ...

As for my getting snippy about your statement on saying "laetitia is perfect" it was in large part that it wasn't phrased as an opinion, it was worded like your trying to say fact...I'd like to extend an apology for coming on so strong in my own opinions, again to reitorate we are all after all entitled to our own.

:)

and as for why I'm here, I am interested in the competition, I enjoy it, and I'm here to show my support for Joe in running the comp. He's done an excellent job with both this competition and Natural Beauty, and I'd like to show my support.
I absolutely agree with you on Joe and competitions

Oh, you guys :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:blush:

4 ... I will NEVER get her appeal! >.<

I will NEVER get his appeal >.< 2, j/k :rofl: :ninja: . Not in referrence to Latitia particularly or exclusively, just wanted to see how the male version looked, but maybe there isn't a male version because males (overall) aren't as advanced expets on the the subject.

post-17304-0-1446064437-04257_thumb.gif