Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Wow so proud of Kate!!!!! Remember reading her thread at the very beginning thinking her body and face just have to be everywhere in modelling. What an example of the IDEAL figure and healthiness she is. And now that she's in SI, her career is never gonna be the same! She's gonna be everywhere...I'd bet my life savings we see her walking the VS Runway this November and that she'll be a household name and a "dream girl" for guys everywhere by the end of the year. She deserves it too. What a sweet girl! Hope she stays the same :)

Wow so proud of Kate!!!!! Remember reading her thread at the very beginning thinking her body and face just have to be everywhere in modelling. What an example of the IDEAL figure and healthiness she is. And now that she's in SI, her career is never gonna be the same! She's gonna be everywhere...I'd bet my life savings we see her walking the VS Runway this November and that she'll be a household name and a "dream girl" for guys everywhere by the end of the year. She deserves it too. What a sweet girl! Hope she stays the same :)