Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I just don't get that though Kiki I know my husband perfers as do most men a Laetitia/Kate type body over the ones featured in VS currently. I don't know why VS thinks the public would rather see the stick then girls. If Kate loses any weight she would go done on my list of fave models. She is perfect the way she is, I really hope she doesn't cave into the pressure to lose her body and look like a 13 year old boy <_<

If u look the VS catalog today all u see is really thin (not to say skinny) women. No more curvy girls like Heidi, Tyra, daniela or Laetitia. Like u I don't know why they think the public want to see very thin women?

In her last interview for French Elle Bianca Balti -who is naturally super thin- said that VS kick her out the show because she gained weight after her pregnancy even after they told her it was no problem for them to take her back with more sexy shapes!

Kate is absolutely stunning and she will be perfect for VS the way she is but if u look all the girls under contract with VS (today) they all lost a lot of weight once they were VS chicks and even more weight for the show. And I really, really hope Kate is going to be the exception?

but anyway, this are just assumptions or what could happen! Let's wait & see?

Lets hope she is the exception. And that is a real shame about Bianca Balti. I think Candice and Adriana have great bodies but why can't they have a mix of girls shaped like them and girls shaped like Kate? That would be a good mix and would make VS way more interesting. Woman are beautiful in many shapes and sizes, but they don't all have to be the same. However I will always prefer a Laetitia/Kate body any day.

Yes let's hope she can be an exception. Frankly, if she lost weight she would lose some of that appeal seeing as I think the majority of us really love her body as is and that is part of the reason we are interested in her. I think that love can transcend to the general public as well. VS is losing some of that sexiness that they once had... And alot of the models seem really lifeless and dull.. Some even kinda sickly looking. However, Kate has a healthy looking image and by losing a ton of weight she'll just blend in with the rest and we don't need that. But VS has some weird logic behind their planssometimes :whistle:

dying for new pics!!!!!

I just don't get that though Kiki I know my husband perfers as do most men a Laetitia/Kate type body over the ones featured in VS currently. I don't know why VS thinks the public would rather see the stick then girls. If Kate loses any weight she would go done on my list of fave models. She is perfect the way she is, I really hope she doesn't cave into the pressure to lose her body and look like a 13 year old boy <_<