Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

1 minute ago, VS19 said:

Or we could have a case of Lui putting out a more tame issue if it were to involve Kate.  Alessandra Ambrosio didn't show much of anything back when she did a shoot or the magazine back in November 2014, for example.  More recently, I don't recall Hailey Baldwin showing much for Lui this past issue, either. 

Yeah, I remember those. Ale was such a disappointment, Baldwin was not because she's just a girl that likes to hang out on runways with other models.

Just now, Schemer said:

Yeah, I remember those. Ale was such a disappointment, Baldwin was not because she's just a girl that likes to hang out on runways with other models.

Definitely agreed.  As a fan of Alessandra going way back, I remembered being pretty interested in seeing how she would approach Lui, since it was going to be a major departure for her from what she'd been doing previously.  This was especially true since it was coming at a time when she wasn't being featured as much as she was back in her peak VS days, so I was hopeful that it was going to be some kind of triumphant return of sorts for her.  We all know how that turned out, though.  Her Maxim shoot was much better in that regard.

If Lui is off the table, though, I'd certainly love to see Kate pose for Maxim, given that the direction they've been going in for the past year-plus has been outstanding.

18 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I just think that Kate wouldn't show enough skin for Lui. Barbara went all in, you gotta give her credit. It was one of the best Lui shoots.

Elsa or Barbara?  Cause I dont remember Babs photos being as permissive as other pics in that issue :/

It definitely was more tame, but it still kept in line with basically what the Lui brand is about.  She also had Elsa, Hilary, and Anais picking up any perceived "slack" for her in a big way. :D   It was definitely a far cry from Alessandra's shoot for the magazine a few years back.