Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I am not a fan of the Muse cover at all. The editorial, I'm indifferent to but the cover....are they TRYING to make sure she's the second coming of anna nicole? yikes

Anna Nicole was great when she started her "modeling" career although they do not look alike they have the same sexy/sexual vibes.

Unfortunately, my comparison wasn't necessarily associated with Anna nicole at the start of her career. More like towards the end. I'm not a fan of the way upton's face comes off often times, her make up, expressions, etc.

She looks nice at the Oscars party, I like that she didn't over do anything. Not liking the Carl Jrs commercial...lol

I am not a fan of the Muse cover at all. The editorial, I'm indifferent to but the cover....are they TRYING to make sure she's the second coming of anna nicole? yikes

Anna Nicole was great when she started her "modeling" career although they do not look alike they have the same sexy/sexual vibes.

Unfortunately, my comparison wasn't necessarily associated with Anna nicole at the start of her career. More like towards the end. I'm not a fan of the way upton's face comes off often times, her make up, expressions, etc.

She looks nice at the Oscars party, I like that she didn't over do anything. Not liking the Carl Jrs commercial...lol

eh i've never liked the carl jrs commercials tbh xD they always come off as trashy and that burger is just sloppy. so nothing against kate there, i just don't like their commercials.

eh i've never liked the carl jrs commercials tbh xD they always come off as trashy and that burger is just sloppy. so nothing against kate there, i just don't like their commercials.

Well, not to be rude & hopefully this isn't taken in the wrong way but ever wonder why the commercials are so trashy? they even choose mostly trashy & trashy looking women. Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Audrina Patridge..... haha Just saying.