Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Synopsis of Kate's Superbowl Commercial

A Deal With The Devil

At the beginning of the ad, there’s an ominous wind blowing that sweeps the dusty detritus into the doors of Napoleon House, a café in the French Quarter of New Orleans. A jukebox starts playing, and the coffee in a mug starts bubbling. Something is amiss. A plate shatters. Then there’s the voice over, “See you in the fourth quarter.”

A young man, British actor Sebastian Beacon, sits in the café and looks out at a billboard for the CLA.

“Nice car,” says the unrevealed actor, who plays the devil, with a gravelly voice and long fingernails.

“Sure is,” the young man responds.

“Make a deal with me, kid,” the devil says. “You can have the car and everything.”

This sets off the young man’s imagination with fantasies one would associate with a Mercedes lifestyle. He appears on a red carpet with Kate Upton, as she embraces him for the paparazzi before he busts a few dance moves with Usher. He appears on the cover of Conde Nast magazines like GQ and Wired, and Vanity Fair and is chased by a mob of school girls.

“Sympathy For The Devil” by the Rolling Stones plays in the background with the syncopations of the Big Easy in the backbeat.

Once the young man returns from his reveries, the devil implores him to make a Faustian agreement, foisting a contract upon him.

“So what do you say?” the devil asks.

“Thanks, but I think I’ve got this,” Beacon replies.

The voice over says, “This September set your soul free” with the implication that a customer no longer has to sell his soul or become a hoity-toity someone he’s not to own a Mercedes.

LLNaXXX.jpg

Is that Ed Razek and that British woman from VS posting?

Are you people implying Kate doesn't have contracts with major labels as well? Also, Kate started happening last year, how can you expect her to be in the highest paid models list? When Candice was 20, she was a no-name model. Kate is doing ads for Mercedes Benz at 20. Candice might be a big deal, but Kate is just on another level.

What I want to know is why bother coming into this thread just to talk down about Kate. Note the title of the thread... yes it does say Kate Upton, yes this is about her... So why are you coming in here and basically saying that she's not a proper model.

Kate is sadly at this point the bigger name in the terms of main stream media and the random person walking down the street. Regardless, if you want to talk about Candice or whomever else then go there and be happy or some shit..

btw last I checked Jalouse, Vogue, CR Fashion and Muse were fashion magazines (All of which Kate has been on the cover of) , so you're point is irrelevant angelrnicoele.