Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

So happy for Kate and I think she's gorgeous, but that cover makes SI look like Hustler magazine! What were the editors thinking? Her shots inside are so beautiful and IMO they could've picked a much better photo. The cover is not really flattering to Kate either - her face and body look awkward.

I'm not saying anything negative about her, just the editors of SI. I've been reading alot of bad comments on various websites about her after this cover...the same stuff you hear on BZ sometimes. It's astounding to me because people forget that she's just 19 years old. Remember Irina Shayk at 19 when she was modelling in Paris? Or Candice Swanepoel, Brooklyn Decker, Miranda Kerr, Bar, etc. Kate still has some growing to do. I think the SI editors rushed her cover because I think MJ Day has a huge crush on her lol, but she sells her too much like a sex object as opposed to a beautiful model. Just my opinion. I love Kate though and I'm happy for what this cover will bring her :)

I wish the "expert" photoshoppers would leave her face alone! I so much prefer the natural candids and event pics because of her beautiful face. I mean, who would photoshop out a beauty mark?

im glad they take out her mustache :yuckky:

^^ there were two tweets from Kate's twitter:

I wanted to thank Neophitou from @VictoriasSecret 4using my face as inspiration 4 her next plastic surgery appointment
Sophie luvI can tell u took it personally that I didn't even cast to be in your fashion show but I had a previous commitment with Si #sorry

hell yeah :D go Kate, i see you girl :gocho:

I wish the "expert" photoshoppers would leave her face alone! I so much prefer the natural candids and event pics because of her beautiful face. I mean, who would photoshop out a beauty mark?

Hey now. Did you read the red up above?

Oh he was kidding!

And Kate is not having hair on her face... or any other part of her body!

(see the cover)

And saying a girl has a mustache is not bashing.

Oh hey! Maybe your comment was a joke too?

I don't know if she colored her hair again but

that color?

post-19830-0-1446076600-68467_thumb.jpg

(Y) (Y)

Hey now. Did you read the red up above?

Oh, lol, he wasn't bashing Kate there. It was in reference to her one line at her attendance in Letterman's show. It was part of the "Tonight's Top 10" bit, her exact line was: "The art department was able to airbrush my mustache".

Just so we can clear things up here :) Heck...here is the video if u want :hehe: