Bellazon

G.I. Joe

hajopal

Hey guys, (if you're a lady, you probably saw the stupid flick only because of your man, right :p)

what did you think of the movie? :)

I don't what each and everyone thinks of "buzz" in general, but I don't pay attention to "buzz" ... I try to avoid it as much as possible. But I couldn't and noticed that the buzz around this movie was generally negative.

So I liked the trailer and loved the movie. I loved the movie, mainly because the really cool stuff wasn't in the trailer.

Jokes, action, suspense, twists of the story... Sienna's beautiful smirky smile :D ... erm... yeah, but the whole thing just rocked.

I hope it performs well. :)

Brendan Fraser surprised me too, yes...

Bad acting? Come on... that's not a valid point. Watching a "summer blockbuster" and expecting good acting... it should go without saying that these two points are glued together. Kind of like a law.

Except for Mikaela. She's cool. ;)

Terrible movie, two thumbs down (N) (N) Let me sum up the hooey that was GI Joe... So if you make it through till the end you'll find the Joe's in an underwater Cobra base engaged in extreme combat. Cobra's runnin' and decide to blow the base. How you ask? By blowing the icecap over the base so that it falls and crushes the base and blowing all to hell. Fine right? I guess that's what they thought... Well let me ask you this, what is ice? :unsure: Water. And what does ice do in water? :huh: That's right, it floats?! :blink: Yup, Cobra's so evil that they can make ice sink! :yes:

Sorry guys, this was a complete yawn :sleep: . I'd say at least we had Sienna to look at :drool: but they even messed that up by wimping her out :anger: . Bad girl = Hot, bad girl gone soft = not

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, and I was very surprised when I saw Karolina Kurkova and (uncredited) Brendan Fraser

Brendan was probably just looking for The Mummy... :doofywave:

But I thought this was a fairly enjoyable movie. Not terribly deep or memorable but definitely a fun way to spend a couple of hours. And if they ever do a sequel, it'll be incredibly cheap to make. Half the cast ended up with a different voice, a new face or both. :laugh:

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It was really amazing movie. Lots of action scenes there in the movie. The story of the movie was very strong and interesting. The weapons shown in the movie was very advanced. The background and music is very effective which makes movie more entertaining. It is really a great movie.

• 1 month later...
But I thought this was a fairly enjoyable movie. Not terribly deep or memorable but definitely a fun way to spend a couple of hours. And if they ever do a sequel, it'll be incredibly cheap to make. Half the cast ended up with a different voice, a new face or both. :laugh:
I think this is a very good movie. Not particularly profound or memorable, but definitely a fun way to spend a few hours. If they had done a sequel, it will be incredibly cheap to make. Half of the actors up to a different voice

Couldn't have said it better myself. :huh:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...