Bellazon

Fashion Models CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Well everyone. Just got a message from Michea!! She is pretty ecstatic that she won!! Thanks for the support!!

LOL! I would have never imagined any model/actress would hear about these silly contests I just do for fun, let alone one of the winners. :laugh:

BTW Michea, you have to be in the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. :yes:

So is it actress comp time then :ninja: ?

Well, maybe in 1 or 2 months time. :)

• 4 months later...

Hopefully, I will have internet soon so I will try to start a new edition in the next 5-10 days.

A special one this time as it is the 10th, with 200 models instead of the usual 120, and we will run the ACTRESSES contest in parallel, at the same time, so please vote in both when they begin. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am very sorry for a new delay but my ISP (internet service provider) is having some difficulties providing me something as simple as an internet connection. :(

I hope we can start in 1 or 2 weeks, though in the meantime you can vote HERE between the 2 last winners.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, change of plans, as I don't have internet yet we will do 2 normal contests this time, and I am leaving the special ones for the summer (Northern hemisphere summer).

Mickiala is already picking the models for this one, and probably vanessaaa will pick the actresses.

I hope we can start the models' this week, and we will do the actresses' right after, in June. :wave:

After more than half a year waiting, here we go again...

FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, DAY 1 OF 2:

1 Simone Villas Boas vs Anne Vyalitsyna

2 Catalina Otalvaro vs Elisa Sednaoui

3 Mona Johannesson vs Claudia Schiffer

4 Lucia Dvorska vs Tyra Banks

5 Edita Vilkeviciute vs Laetitia Casta

6 Tori Praver vs Emanuela De Paula

7 Kate Upton vs Toni Garrn

8 Jessica Gomes vs Cindy Crawford

DEADLINE: In about 24 hours, with a minimum of 20 votes.