Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

We already have 30 votes, so I advance a little bit the deadline, it will be at 14:00 CET (Paris), 8:00 EDT (New York), usual time in most of the previous days.

And I have changed the maximum number of votes to 35 (it was 36), this way it's more difficult there is a draw in the final score.

FINAL & 3rd-16th POSITIONS RESULTS:

1-2 Kate Beckinsale vs Charlize Theron 14-18

3-4 Keira Knightley vs Natalie Portman 11-20

5-6 Diane Kruger vs Angelina Jolie 13-19

7-8 Sophia Bush vs Catherine Zeta-Jones 15-17

9-10 Jennifer Connelly vs Olga Kurylenko 15-17

11-12 Michelle Pfeiffer vs Kate Winslet 16-16

13-14 Josie Maran vs Olivia Wilde 13-19

15-16 Mila Kunis vs Salma Hayek 15-17

Natalie is from Israel :)

She was born in Jerusalem, Israel, but she moved to the USA when she was only 3 years old and she has spent all her life there.

Mila Kunis was born in Ukraine and she's American too because of the same reason, and so is Milla Jovovich.

Yeah, Natalie is from Israel :D and the last girl isn't anglosaxon :unsure: ???

Diane Kruger is German, and she's been in many French movies too.

By Anglo-Saxon I understand what this definition says: "A person of Anglo-Saxon (especially British) descent whose native tongue is English and whose culture is strongly influenced by English culture", so anyone from the UK, the USA, Canada (except Quebec maybe), Australia... or any other country where the official language is English.

I put that category cause I couldn't find 4 geographical zones to split them as I found in the fashion models' game (Europe, North America, South America and rest of the world), here there are no South Americans or any other zone where there's a significant number of actresses.

And because Hollywood takes it all, if you take a look at the TOP 32 there are 27 Anglo-Saxon and only 5 who are not: Diane Kruger, Olga Kurylenko, Salma Hayek, Elsa Pataky and Marion Cotillard.