Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I spoke to the director of VS Fashion Show, Hamish on Youtube yesterday. He told me that there would be some videoblog that he's doing about the show since it tapes next week. I wonder what kind of footage it would have.
^Could you please tell him to stop stating the bleeding obvious in the incessant, unnecessary commentary..?

Much obliged! :heythere:

I don't think Hamish will ever stop doing that LOL

It was his idea to add that to the show from the get go!

Expect it this year in spades! :laugh:

I just hope that deep voice lady is back, "DRAMA DRAMA! WING WINGS! YOU DON'T STOP HER FOLLOWW HER FOLLOWWER." She was there last year. HA HA.

HAHAHA I love the deep voice lady. I noticed she was there in 2006 aswell. If you see after the first segment she is talking to Hana about her being a model or something. I dont know but i always remember her voice. DRAMA, WINGS WINGS WINGS SWEETY WINGS lol

And sorry about confusing everyone with the 40 girls that was my fault. I got confused. I was listening to it low cause it was early and when john says something about 4key voices in the room i thought it was something about 40 girls. My bad sorry. So yeah 35 girls this year. 40is a bit much. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

ANDI MUISE :heart: :heart: :heart: My LOVEEE!!

Ok This is so Awsomeee I'm predicting it's going to be my favorite year!!! I hope they do stay with Andi!!!!

I'm really exited with all this little newss!!! I just can't wait

The themes sound good!!

wonder if Rosie and Candice are steel gonna be in the Pink Section!! They just make it ROCK!!!

I dont know maybe they will. I dont think that all the new angels will get three walks though.

Miranda

Alessandra

Doutzen

Marisa

Will def have three walks. I think maybe Rosie and Candice might aswell. And probably be in the PINK section. I think Chanel and Lindsay will get two walks and both be in the PINK Section also.

Am I the only one not gung-ho about Ali Turner??? :unsure: I know she has a lot of supporters and her mom is a tFS member, but I really don't get her appeal. Don't get me wrong, I think she is a good-looking girl but I find her look to be on the bland and "common" side. Also, based on what I have seen in the videos she seems pretty arrogant & pompous :ninja:

I am pretty surprised that Kylie made the cut too. Again, pretty girl but I don't feel she has that "IT" factor for VS :/

I really like Krystina! :yes: It is a shame she didn't make the cut. But I know she will have a bright future ahead of her :hehe:

i am so confused this year with all the new angels and stuff, are the 11 or 12? i have heard both. i know adriana, alessandra, marisa, miranda, doutzen, rosie, candice, emanuela, chanel, lindsay ... is heidi still an angel? who would be the 12th? behati???

i'm good with all the new girls except lindsay really. she is so thin and young looking to me. :blink:

I'd really like to see Emily Didonato, Samantha Basalari, Dominique Piek, Daniela Cosio, Catherine McNeil, Hannah Davis, Kendra Spears, Alyssa Miller, Rianne Ten Haken, Shanina Shaik, and Julie Ordon as new faces....

To have back in the show, the angels of course, Izabel, Katja, Bianca, Flavia, Isabeli, Inguna, Noemie, Maryna, Edita, Behati(if she is not already considered an angel??)

also excited that Lily Aldridge may be there.

from the model search I would like either Tika (she has really grown on me and has a great body) or Kylie to win. Not Alicia. she is beautiful and all but she looks to small and she already won the SI thing and didnt really do much since then has she?

What Vamp said. There aren't 5 new Angels. It was a big misunderstanding. Actually, it wasn't a misunderstanding on our behalf because all the signs were there, but it's more like a misunderstanding on VS' behalf. Next year, maybe some (not all) of the 5 will be Angels when they let go/don't renew some of the old Angels, but for now there's only 6.

It started becoming clear, because a friend of mine (who happens to have contacts) got in touch with me and told me there was a misunderstanding, and I didn't tell anyone. Because I felt this was valuable information that the company didn't want known, there was a reason they told me originally and facebook also promoted them to be angels. Plus I didn't want to loose this contact, who trusts me with valuable info. So I kept my mouth shut. Then facebook took the "angels" down and placed them as new faces, and the girls denied everything, or not saying a word, and a few were at castings. So it was becoming obvious anyway, otherwise I wouldn't have said a word. But as of right now Adriana (by the way, totally confirmed not going anywhere for a long time.) Ale (ditto) Marisa, Miranda, Doutzen and of course Heidi.